6. 19 (1)

Seven Years Earlier

One week before her Twentieth Birthday

She was full of shit, ever since her sixteenth birthday she has been a liar. It just didn't make sense on how her brother could continue being in the family business but she had to stop. She still watched her videos, she did all her training secretly. She found herself going to boxing matches and partaking in some of them to brush up her skills. It's not every day she feels satisfied beating up older men.

However, she was under heavy watch after all the things that happened almost five years ago. Her mother was upset that she went after her father by herself, but even more upset with herself for not being in the right state of mind to be the one to form her plan. Her brother was proud of her, telling her not everyone has the balls to do what she does. But it was her father who banished her from participating in anything of the family business, they got into multiple arguments over it and he never gave a reason.

She took it as a respect thing, that her father didn't like that she simply just didn't kill the white death when she had the chance. She beats herself up over it every day, the fact that she willingly begged for her and her father's life. She should've died.

But it's okay, she only has one wish to fulfill before her twentieth birthday, to kill The White Death. She hasn't caught a body yet, she's way behind compared to the rest of her family. But that's because she was saving it just for him. She stared at her black skin tight suit, it was similar to the one her mother used to wear in her prime. Instead of the cheetah print strip it was a simple yellow strike on her thigh.

She looked at the photo of her family on her bedside, the happy faces they all shared. She was going to do it, she could do it. She laced up her boots and tied them tightly. She grabs her bandanna and wraps it around the lower half of her face. She sat in silence for a while, pondering if it was really worth it. Should she really play good daughter? Get married into that crazy cartel family her father always mentions? Be the perfect daughter?

She looks at her window, fuck that. She stood up and slid her swords into their holsters and put her guns onto her belt. She walked over to her desk to read over the note, moving it to be placed onto her bed. There was no coming back from this, she stood at her window and stook her leg out of it. She began to climb out of her window and carefully snuck by the other windows. Her family were talking in the living room, talking and laughing. She smiles, she'll be able to join them when she gets back and have a bomb story to tell as well.

She gets in her car and quietly drives off, she had it on since she got on earlier with the plan of leaving back out. The only downside is that she needed to get gas. "I'll get it when I get back" She mumbles as she drives down the street and the radio is off, being left alone with just her thoughts alone. It's not too late to turn back, her mind constantly tried to tell her. She could just turn back home and ask for forgiveness.

But no, she strides for pride. To be able to finally look her father in the eye and say that she actually killed the white death.

The white death had moved from his old house, the rumor was he needed a new fresh area after the sudden passing of his wife. So, at the moment he resided in the countryside. Far from the city and its problems, and according to her gps it would only take her three hours.

She cleared her mind of all other worries, keeping her mind only on the mission at hand. Only him, she couldn't afford to make any mistakes. He let her go last time at the price of her dignity. But now? She isn't that innocent school girl that can get away with the simple bat of her lashes, she's a woman now and people are going to take more from her.

Her mind was cleared, and those three hours simply felt like five as she arrived near his property. She parks her car down the huge hill, staring up at the mansion sitting on top of it. She did her final touches on her gear before taking a deep breath. She looked at her phone momentarily, she saw millions of texts from her family. They must've found the note, so soon in the night. As she looked at the messages, the one that nearly broke her heart popped up.