2. 'My name isn't Cupcake...'

T.w. Panic attack refrences

It has been little over a week since Vi and Caitlyn helped me, I have been extremely grateful for everything they've done for me and its made me feel... Special..

"Y/N, can you help me?" Asks Cait who's shaving potato skins, I nodded and went over to her. She was listening to classical music in the background and was humming it slightly.

What I've noticed with her is that she works so hard all day and still has time to prepare and cook food for us. She is Piltover's sheriff, i dont know how she does it really... So whenever she asks, I always help her.

If i knew how to cook properly then I'd cook dinner for us...

Vi was in another room, the workout room. Im not allowed in it. It seems harsh but in reality I'm happy as I cant even lift up a few kilograms without dropping the object and breaking it...

Sure it would be nice to try and work out but I'm too scared to be honest-

A thud came from the other room which caused me to jump, Cait saw me and giggled softly, "Vi will keep this going Y/N~" she said in a jokey way and I blushed in embarrassment

The relationship between Vi and Cait is somewhat confusing. They are both from different worlds, oil and water, yet get along so well.

Thud.

Thud

Smash.

"Cupcake!" We heard and I giggled this time, Vi calls Cait that. Its cute... I wish Vi would give me a nickname... What?

Caitlyn rolled her eyes and put the peeler down, "do as much as you can" she says and walks off towards Vi's gym

I was left in the kitchen alone.

It seemed very empty, this whole place does though...

Caitlyn has rich parents and a high paying job so she could litterally afford anything she wants, this mansion was no expense.

I peeled all the potatoes which were laid out and put the peelings away, I put the potatoes into a pot and poured some water into it.

I wasnt told to do anything else so I decided to walk to the room they have let me stay in, the room was quite large and had a window in the celling, i love it

Caitlyn was really generous to let me stay and live here, Vi was also really nice to me.

After a short time, Vi entered and stood in the doorway observing me just cleaning my room. "You don't have to do that Y/N..."

"Well- i... I just want to be helpful..." I mumbled and Vi entered the room completely.

"Do you need anything?" I asked Vi who sat on my bed calmly

"Can i ask you something?" She asks
"Yeh, sure"

"Do you want to stay here? I mean you seem happy here and all but Cait and I were wondering if... You... Did wanna stay here... With us..." She was turning red near the end and brushing her neck with her hand.

My face turned a shade of red and I nodded slowly and smiled softly, she returned the smile and got up off the bed

"Where are you going?" I asked and she tilted her head
"It's dinner time love, come with me"

Did she just say 'love'.

"S-sure-" I said while blushing and walking over to her, she stared at me and realised what she said and out her hand over her face, she was embarrassed. Her embarrassed face looks adorable... what

We walked to the dining hall and Cait had set up the table for us, the table was actually quite small. It was like this due to there on,y being the three of us and having such a large table would ruin the homey feel even if the room was large.

"What did you two get up too?" Caitlyn asks curiously,

"Y/N agreed to stay.." Vi says while having food in her mouth,
"Oh splendid!"

I eat the food I'm given at a calm speed while Vi had already finished, she put on a smug smile and went out to get more which left Caitlyn and I alone

"How do you like your life here Y/N?"
"Oh? Uh... well ... it's nice... and safe"
"I want you to know that this house will be yours now as well, you aren't a guest here. I- We both want you to stay here."

I smiled at her words and she turned a little red, "Ahem..." she continues "Would you like to go to work with me tomorrow?"

"Really..? A trencher like me going into the enforcers laps?" I giggled and so did she
"Only if you want too, I'm not forcing you"

"I'll take you up on that offer m'lady" I gestured a bow and she laughed, Vi returned and saw what I was doing and laughed as well

Both of their laughter was different but it was music to my ears... they're both beautiful and kind people. Why did they ever let me stay...

My eyes went dark for a moment as my thoughts entered my head, the thought of betrayal and abandonment stormed through like lightning at sea. My smile disappeared and I excused myself from the table.

The two woman looked at me in confusion at my sudden change in mood, I acted it off saying I was just a little tired and wanted some rest. I thought they would've believed a white lie like that but it was obvious they wanted to ask more, I quickly left the hall to my room and closed my door.

I fell onto the bed and began hyperventilating, my breaths became shallow and my thoughts erupted. The picture of Vi leaving me came to mind, the thought of Caitlyn handing me in to the enforcers hands. My head was spinning and I began sobbing my eyes out wishing that the thoughts would leave me alone.

Knock knock

"We're coming in Y/N" they both said in union

They opened the door and saw me crying in a ball on my bed. My sobs were loud and genuine, they went to the bed and surrounded me.

Vi went behind me and held my waist, her arms snaked around me like a bear hug. Caitlyn was infront and held my head then cupped my cheek with her soft hand.

Tears still escaped my face as I couldn't stop thinking about the future and how bad it could be, I shoved my head into Caitlyn's chest and hugged her tightly

"Please don't leave me!" I shouted and sobbed into her, I was shaking in anxiety and fear for her reaction and I was crying harder.

"Y/N..." Caitlyn began, she was patting my head softly and Vi nuzzled her head into my neck comfortingly, "We won't leave you or give you up..." she smiled softly and began to wipe my tears away with her thumb

After my breakdown they both stayed with me. They didn't leave me, they stayed.

I moved onto Vi and rested my head on her shoulder, my arms were around her waist and Cait was on my lap. We fell asleep shortly afterwards