3. 'Just a drink'

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month.
It's been a month since I officially moved in the Kariman estate.
[correct me plz I can't spell]

Vi and Cait have been so generous and kind towards me. It's lovely...

Caitlyn got me a tutor to learn how to read and write which was actually really helpful. I can somewhat do both but my writing isn't as neat as it could be. It somewhat looks like how Vi writes, people from Zaun write alike then

Anyways, we are getting more comfortable with each other and I have been to Cait's workplace as well as watching Vi compete in boxing tordaments. We've bonded a lot over this time and to be honest, I've realized that I'm co-dependant on them...
I need them.

Today was my birthday, I havent mentioned it to the two yet as I feel awkward about mentioning such a day. Its not important. Last year was horrible. I was ignored for the day and everyone said it was the day for bad luck. It hurt a lot but I shook it off.. I wish I could have fun on this day but it always goes wrong.

Knock knock knock

My door went and I opened the door, while wearing my garments that Caitlyn gave me, "mornin' Y/N" Vi says with a grin. I smile back, "morning to you too Vi"

"Wanna go to the bar with me later?"
"I don't drink..." I said as I was speaking honestly, she gave me a look and spoke again

"Really? Uhm anyways..."
"I'll go if you want me to go with you"
"Alright.. Don't want you to feel awkward yknow"
"I know"

We shared a moment and she went off towards wherever Cait was. I smiled in glee as I was asked out by Vi. Pretty much.

Once I got dressed and brushed my hair, I went outside to see where the two ladies were. The clothes I was wearing today was a simple navy blue shirt and brown jeans, boots matched them and my h/c h/l hair was down.

We ate breakfast together and Caitlyn went off to work shortly afterwards. Vi was in the living room sitting and pondering something, I entered the room to see what she was thinking about as I was bored.

"What you thinkin about?" I asked and she got out of her thoughts

"Oh. Uh- nothing important" she said quickly, a bit suspisiously

I raised an eyebrow and sat next to her, "you sure?"
"Mhm"

"Right then..." I looked away from her and began thinking about what I should do today, before I could think properly, Vi out her hand on my knee and smirked.

"Why not you choose something for us to do? I'll pay of course" she says and my face turns a hue of red

"Oh? Me? Uhm...." I look away from that face she has on, it's embarrassing to be put on the spot and I, not sure what on Earth to do. I don't know Piltover very well and I'm not sure what to do with another person.

"You don't know anything do you"
"I don't... haha..."
She chuckles and puts her hand off of me, she gets up and picks up a piece of folded paper

"Cait has a map of Piltover if you want to just explore" she suggested
"We can do that, I still don't know where things are here"
She smiled and I got up to stand next to her, this was the beginning of an eventful day

Originally we planned on going in a circle but one thing led to another and we went off into a weird pathway, the more I explored the more I wished I came from here. The smells were pleasant. The noises were lovely. The children were playing without wondering if they'd see each other again, they'd always be safe. There were no screams, no pain, no heartache. I smiled at the thought of me staying here forever with Vi and Caitlyn and smiled.

The two of us had been exploring for a few hours and it was getting dark, we hadn't eaten since breakfast so we were hungry was getting towards our previous plan of going to the bar for a drink.

"Should we eat something?" I said while we were walking towards the centre of the city, she nodded and smiled
"I know a place here, Cait bought me here for our first date. Perfect place to get drunk easily too"

I chuckled at her remark and pondered over the relationship between the two women.

Why would they want me to tag along...

We walked for a few minutes and we entered a casual pub. It wasn't as fancy as others and I liked it. It felt a bit like my old usual bar 'The Last Drop' with much more clean and behaved customers and environment. Vi made a hand signal to a waiter and we got seated on a table with three seats.

"Will caitlyn be joining us then?" I asked and tilted towards the third seat,
"Yep. Just the three of us" she replied with sparkles in her eyes, I smiled at her and rested my hand on the table, she did the same.

After a few minutes of small talk about how the day went, Caitlyn arrived wearing her 'going out clothes', mainly a blouse with black trousers and a blue blazer. She looked adorable this evening, she sat down and spoke "How was your day you two"

"It went quite well, went wondering through the city" Vi answered and I nodded with a smile
"Good good, now Y/N." Caitlyn looks at me "Have you enjoyed today?"

"I have, thank you" I replied and Caitlyn looked happy at me with her smile, Vi did as well. I felt happy to be around the two of them and smiled a lot already. Two strong women surrounding me with their attention, I love it.

We ordered food and ate it while having a conversation about Caitlyn's day, we continued the conversation and it somehow got into horoscopes and such.

"I'm a Sagittarius myself you know" Caitlyn says and giggles at Vi's snide comment, "What's your birth sign Y/N?"

"I'm not sure, I wasn't told about star signs" I giggled and spoke again "Whatever this months one is that's mine then"

"Oh? So your birthdays this month? When is it?" Vi says with keen ears,
"It doesn't matter, I'm old and I don't need a reminder about it" I laugh and she rolls her eyes

"I'm going to order a round, do you want to join Y/N?" Caitlyn offers and I nod

A few minutes later and we all have some alcohol for us and we drink it while still talking about stuff, it was enjoyable. The more we spoke the more I was more interested in keeping the conversation alive. This alcohol sure does make me more confident then before

"Sooooo Y/N~~" Vi says obviously really drunk "when's that birthday of yours"

"Oh yknow... today I suppose" I say while sipping my drink

"Today? I could've had today off and come along with you" Caitlyn interferes

"It's fineeee, it's just another dayyy" I say and laugh

Time goes on and we are all super drunk, we decided that we couldn't just walk home due to Caitlyn's reputation and got a room in a hotel for us three. The only trouble was, it only came with one bed.