Moon

I left the room and went to the outside. It was nearly midnight, and the night sky was picturesque. A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon.the night sky so clear. I sat on the grass looking at sky.
"Icyhot.. i was looking for you. Here you go." Bakugou came and gave me the glass. I took it and drank.

Bakugou sat next to me.
"Moon is beautiful. Isnt it?" Bakugou asked.
"Ah yeah." Bakugou sighed and looked at the sky.

"Icyhot?" Bakugou broke the silence.
"Yes bakugou?" I looked at him.
"Can you tell me what happened to you? What did you see in your dreams? If you dont want, its okay. But i can listen to you. Dont worry i would not judge you."

Why dont you tell him? He will listen to you carefully and leave you. With that you can forget about him.

"I cant, how i tell him that i was being abused by my father? How i tell him im a depression boy who was talking with his own mind. Huh? Also how should i tell about ga-"
I interupted by a warm embrace. I looked and saw bakugou was hugging me.
"Umm... bakugou?"
"Its okay. Thanks for telling me about it. I know you were talking with your mind a moment ago. But its okay. I will protect you. Lets face these things to together." He said.

Tears started to escape from my eyes. I hugged bakugou back amd started to cry. He started to pat my back. It makes my feel better.
But suddenly something came to my mind.
"But todoroki, feelings are not for play games. You just used me. Took advantage from me. All the time, always. How dare you? If you told me about truth or dare game, i will understand you. I hate you. I hate you sooo much. Attention seeker."

"I dont want... he will think i was get advantage from him. I dont..." i broke the hug.
"Hey what happened icyhot? Is everything okay?" He asked.
"Yeah. Thank you for listen to me. But i think you should not talk with me again."
"Ah? What do you mean? Dont worry i will not tell others about it." He said.
I fisted my hand.
"I want to tell you about the game. After that i will hang out with you. I dont want to feel guilty anymore. I want to be with you. But not like this." I thought.
"If you want to tell, no problems. Bye bakugou. Stay away from me." I said and left him alone outside.
I came inside to my room and closed the door. I was panting. "What the hell? Why i did like this thing??? I want to be with him. Then why i said to him that stay away from me. Huh?? Its okay. Sooner or later i will make him mine. First i have to tell him about the damn game. If i stay away from him, as i can. He cant tell that i was taking advantage from him."
I thought and went to the bed.