Friends

"Why aren't you drinking Todoroki?" They were all sitting around a table drinking. When Mina held out a cup to Todoroki and asked that, Bakugo looked at Todoroki secretly.

"I'm sorry, if I drink I won't be able to get up tomorrow morning. I have to go practice with Bakugo tomorrow." Todoroki said. 

"Aweee thats cute...." Mina and denki said together.

Bakugo quickly looked away from the blushing face. Kirishima winked at Todoroki.

"If Bakugo finds out what I'm going to do, he'll kill me." Even thinking about it made Todoroki feel cold.

"Hi," Kirishima called to Todoroki as they walking to the party.

"Hi?" Since Todoroki hasn't talked to Kirishima that much, Todoroki raised an eyebrow and looked at Kirishima.

"Oh, why bro?? you're my best friend's boyfriend. So we're friends." Kirishima said while laughing.

Todoroki blushed and looked at Bakugo who was walking with the others in front of the two of them.

"I haven't asked him properly yet."

"What??? What does that mean?"

"I have something big to tell him but I don't know how to tell him. I'm afraid he's-" Kirishima put his hand on Todoroki's shoulder.

"Huh??" Todoroki was shocked, but he didn't say anything to Kirishima.

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I'm pretty sure Bakugo is only telling the truth when he drunk. So if you want to know anything, ask him when he's drunk. He likes you a lot. So don't hurt him Todoroki. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask me. ." Todoroki looked down. His mind was filled with guilt.

"Sorry." Todoroki said.

"For what?"

Todoroki chuckled. "Nothing, let's go." Then todoroki ran to bakugou and kirishma followed him.