Thank you bakugou

Todoroki pov

I woke up the next day to the sound of knocking on the door, I got up, fixed my hair and wiped my face. After that i went to the door.

"Midoriya?
Do you need anything?"
"Um... I'm sorry to bother you todoroki-kun, if you're not busy today, would you like to come with us and go see the carnival."
He asked while looking at my face and smiling.
But one thing came to my mind.
"i have to find a way."
"sorry midoriya. I have a special work to do this evening."
"Ohhhh, so we'll go next time." After he said that, I closed the door.
My face began to sweat. "I have to find a way to tell bakugou about that game. I can't stay away from him all the time. Think of something, Shoto."
With that in mind, I did my morning routine.
Then went downstairs to eat.
Bakugo and Kirishima are studying in the hall.
"You idiot, that's not how to solve the equation. Wait, I'll teach you." Bakugo shouted so loudly and started writing something in the book. Kirishima came very close to his face.
"so many...."
My body started to feel hot as if I had just eaten something spicy. I felt smoke coming out of my ears. I also felt the sensation of my fire quirk being activated.
I didn't think twice. I went to them.
"Bakugo!!"

They both looked at me with questioning faces.
"I want to talk to you. Right now." I looked at Kirishima.
"Alone."

"Then you teach me those works later." After saying that, Kirishima left.
"Okay, now there is no one here. What do you want to talk to me about?" Bakugou asked.
"What am I going to tell Bakugou now? I couldn't control my feelings before. Was I jealous of Kirishima? Or angry?
Oh, I don't know." i thought.
"I expect an answer from you." After saying that, Bakugo approached my face.
At that time I felt my face getting hot. "Why is he so close? But I like it. I don't know why it makes me so happy."
"ICYHOT?????" Bakugo said in an angry voice.
"Um...bakugou...i-its"
"What?"
"its...."
I suddenly remembered Midoriya at that moment.
"If you're not busy this afternoon, would you like to go to the carnival with me?"
"I know that day bakugou was in the park waiting for me. I never thought that bakugou waited so long for me. Im sorry. Im really sorry bakugou. But dont worry. I will not let the same mistake happen again....
But what will he say now? Will he say no?"
I thought like that and when I tried to talk to him, I saw him slapping his cheek hard on his face. Then he looked at me.
His face is very red.
"I'd like to. Go to the carnival with you." When he said that, I was so happy that I wanted to jump up and dance.
"I think I like him a lot. That's why I think such crazy things."
"Okay then, I'll come to your room to pick you up at exactly 2.00pm." After saying that, I left with keeping my cool.

"Ahhhh, I was thinking of staying away from Bakugo until I told about the game, but now I talked him into going to the carnival. What if I tell him today?
"Maybe he won't get too much angry if i tell him about it in the carnival." I thought as I walked into my room.

He must b-

"Shut up. I don't care what you think." i said.
Then my mind calmed down.
I stopped suddenly. The first time I did not listen to it. I chuckled.

"Thank you Bakugou."