Uncomfortable

"Hey todoroki-kun, i got now whats your important thing." Midoriya said as looking at bakugou.
"What the hell do you want deku??" Bakugou stood and started walk towards to Midoriya. I put my hand to his chest.
"Wait bakugou." Bakugou looked away.
"Do you want anything from me Midoriya" I asked with seriously tone.
"Maybe it was good that midoriya came and interupted us." I thought.
"Oh come on todoroki-kun, i just saw you and called to you because we are friends. Thats it."
"Okay. We will see you later Midoriya." I said and left with bakugou.
"I dont want to see him again."
"Hey dont say like that. if i said that to kirishma, what would you feel?" I asked.
"Whatever. Im hungry. Lets go to eat something."
"Nice idea." We went to a resturant.
"What do you want bakugou?" I asked after we sat on a table.
"Spicy ramen."
"Is it ur favorite?"
"Yessss... i like spicy things very much."
"Why dont you try something different other than spicy things? I can help you if you want." I asked.
"Anything but not cold soba. Okay?" I laughed.
"Okay okay." I ordered two eclairs and we started to eat it.
"What do you think?"
"Mmmm... i really like this. But my first would be always spicy ramen. This would be my second." He said as eating.
"Im glad that you like it."
"Actually i only like to eat eclair with you. This is sweet as you. I can eat anything you give to me." Bakugou said as blushing.
"Oh seriously? Anything? Then lets eat some cold so-..."
"No noooo i dont want to eat cold soba". I laughed loudly again. He looked at me and smiled. I want to be the most important person to him.

Suddenly some of chocolates dropped on to his hand from eclair and bakugou licked it. I didnt exept it that time. That was hot and sexy. I felt something weird in my stomach. I stood up fastly and ran to restroom.

After i went in, i locked it.
I was blushing like a mess. My heart was beating fast.
HE LICKED IT.
I couldn't remove that scene from my mind.
"Icyhottttt.... are you okay?" Bakugou yelled as knocking the door.
"I-im okay-J-just go away.." i replied.
"Im sorry if i did something wrong....."
"No it not your fault. Something came to my mind.I have to take care of something." I said.
"Take care of what?"
"I will see you later at dorm. When you went to the dorm, dont forget to text me."
"I cant go without you."
"Ah pleaseeeeeeee..... i promised everything is okay. Just go away. Please??"
Bakugou sighed. "Okay then, we have to do practice. So meet me tomorrow 3.00am at school gym." He said and left.