Donatello x Female!Reader

Request: Heyyy so i just wanted to make a request for your rottmnt one shot can you do a birthday special chapter? My birthday is the 5th so it would be cool if you can make something around that time if you can't it's fine Ty. ❤️

Happy Birthday dear, hope you have it fun.

A buzz sounded, repeating its chime over and over. It only stopped as you picked it up and deactivated the alarm. You yawn, rubbing your eyes to try and brush the weariness away from your face. It proved ineffective, but your excitement did the trick for you. Oh, it was your birthday! And you have more people you'd like to spend it with. Specifically, with a special someone. Of course there's other people too, you'd be too nervous if you were just alone with him.

As you hype yourself up with possibilities, you rush out of your bed. You have other people to spend your birthday with before them, likely your family and/or friends. And if they aren't willing to join in then that's okay. You've gotten used to being left out on your birthday, but now there are people who actually enjoy your company. And those people might still be busy in the morning. You wouldn't exactly know what turtles do in the morning if you've only seen them at night, but it's better not to interrupt.

So decide to take your time in enjoying yourself, whether it be just hanging around or doing your hobbies. You have much time to spare, considering you're on break at the moment. Luckily, it was on a free day. But spending all this time by yourself kinda feels lonely.

Maybe it was anticipation, for a special party waiting for you right below your feet. Just the thought of actually having a memory that might last forever. A special day all for you. In all honesty, you'd never expect to see yourself waiting for your birthday. It'd just mean that you're getting older, with more things coming at you in life. But this one feels special, very special.

Your patience was waiting for no one, and you brought yourself to the conclusion of calling your friends. The only other person you'd know to be awake and active in the day is April O'Neil, the turtles' presumably sister. She takes care of them just like how an older sibling would. And you find that very loving and beautiful. Although she was far different from them, she treated them just like she would to a normal person.

The world might be better off that way, just everyone treating each other as normal human beings with limits. But the universe has its own definition of normal. And you wouldn't mind at all. You can eradicate the now to find a new present where everything is what you want. And if you could, it would cost too much for everything.

The phone vibrated as the rectangular device tried to reach the output receiver. It buffered for a few minutes and it made you even more anticipated than you originally were. But alas, the call was answered.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh hey, ______! What's up? Oh, that reminds me, Happy Birthday!!"

"Oh, thank you April! I was just wondering if you are planning on anything today? I'm not exactly occupied at the moment. And I just wanted some company."

"Well I'm not exactly right now. But the turtles are available! You can go down to the lair and spend your time there. They're awake already. But don't celebrate without me! It'll just be a while, it's only an interview."