Sam & Deena

This had been the first weekend in months Deena and Sam had seen each other. Seeing as though they were both nearing midterms for their sophomore year of college. They were cuddled up together on Sam's bed in her dorm. She had to beg her roommate to make herself scarce for the night. Sam ended up having to agree to do the girls' laundry for the next two weeks. It was just a minor price to pay to be able to spend a night alone with her girlfriend.

The credits begin to roll on the laptop that was sitting in front of them. Neither one of them made an effort to search for another movie to occupy their time. Instead, Deena leans over capturing Sam's lips in a kiss.

It's slow at first, it had been a while since the two of them had gotten time to just take it slow. Because recently, due to their busy schedules, it was usually rushed touches and eager hands. There was nothing wrong with that, but it was just nice to have time to just be with each other without any other things on their minds.

Though eventually, it does turn rough. Deena climbs on top of Sam, hands resting on either side of her head. When Sam's hands try to wander Deena's quick to grab them and pin them above her head.

"Not so fast." She whispers against the blonde's mouth. Sam lets out a whimper of protest but says nothing.

Without her hands, Sam is forced to use her hips to get Deena off. She rolls her hips up against her girlfriend. Deena smirks against her lips. Now willing to give a little bit of what Sam wanted, she pulls away and tugs her sweatshirt off over her head. While Deena's hands were busy with her clothing, Sam had the chance to finally use her hands. She brings them up to Deena's bared chest, thankful that she hadn't had a bra on under her sweatshirt. She squeezed them, a sigh leaves her mouth when Deena's hip buck up against her core.

Deena's lips are now down on Sam's collarbone working a bruise against her skin. Sam tilts her head back in pleasure, whilst her hands are still feverishly on her tits. Getting impatient Sam trails her hands down to the waistband of Deena's sweats. She pulls them down, leaving Deena with only a pair of boxers on. She slides her fingers beneath the elastic pulling them back slightly and then letting them go.

Deena pulls away from Sam's chest and shrugs them off but doesn't go back to her place on her chest but starts to undress Sam. At a pace that Sam wasn't too happy about.

"Dee come on." She complains, eager to get Deena on top of her again.

Deena only shakes her head, a sly smile playing on her lips. She slowly pulls Sam's t-shirt over her head. Her hands slip under the cotton of her bra. Both thumbs circle her sensitive buds. Sam takes it into her own hands and reaches behind her back to unclasp her article of clothing.

Deena licks her lips at the newly revealed skin. Sam, having enough of the teasing game, wraps her hands around Deena's head and pushes it against her chest. Deena uses her tongue to do wonders to both of her nipples. Sam's noises above her only cause Deena to feel the wetness pooling between her thighs double in size.

Deena knows Sam, so she drags her tongue all across her lover's body, her teeth leaving marks that would bruise soon enough. Sam should stop Deena's marking spree on her body but she can't help the thought of it. Going outside the next morning for a coffee and the eyes on her, all because of what Deena's mouth has left behind. It just gets to her. It makes her even wetter than she is now just thinking about it.

Trailing down her stomach Deena realizes she's been so focused on the top half of Sam that she still has yet to drag Sam's bottom half of clothing off her. She reaches down and tugs down her shorts and lingers on her soaked panties.

"Fuck is this all for me?" Deena asks, pressing a finger against the damp fabric of Sam's underwear.

Sam jerks at the contact. "Ye-ah, all for you."