Jules & Cal

Juliette was glad that Cal had given her a carte blanche for the weekend she'd planned and was even gladder that Cal had worn the blindfold for the drive. To make matters even better Juliette had tied Cal's hands ensuring that she was completely at her mercy. Juliette was the one in charge here.

The most epic sign of trust.

When Juliette looked at Cal the only thing she could think was that she meant everything to her. Juliette could not live without Cal.

Cal also allowed Juliette to touch her body, not that she could stop her. It was great as Cal couldn't see when or where she was going to be touched so Juliette could do what she liked.

She started off small by simply placing her hand on Cal's leg and leaving it there. Juliette withdrew the pen she kept in her driver's side pocket and wrote the words 'vampire bait' onto Cal's hand. Cal couldn't tell what was being written and yet she was not complaining.

Then her breasts and finally Juliette put her hand down the front of Cal's pants and slid her fingers through her folds.

Cal was keening at this point, mewling, trying to find friction upon Juliette's fingers.

Juliette knew what Cal needed so she kept on doing more of the same, never allowing her fingers to slip inside. If she entered her it would lead to Cal orgasming and herself seeing red and quite possibly crashing the car.

Besides, the foreplay and orgasm denial would make the inevitable conclusion of their date that much more satisfying.

Juliette pulled her hand out of Cal's pants and Cal angrily asked, "Why'd you stop?"

"We're here. Look," Juliette calculatingly replied, gesturing to the beach in front of the car park.

"I can't see."

Juliette undid Cal's hand binding, pulling the red ribbon so that it fell apart.

A smile appeared on Cal's face as she tore off her blindfold and Juliette knew she was forgiven for edging her.

"The beach!" Cal said excitedly.

"Yes. The beach. Let's get out of this car. Last one down to the sea is vampire bait."

Juliette jumped out of the car, not in a particular hurry as she knew that Cal would have to calm down from her almost orgasm. Plus Cal was wearing trainers and everyone knew trainers and sand did not mix well. Juliette jogged down the sand bank, feeling the warmth of the sand on her feet as she went past the vendor selling all sorts of knicknacks, including postcards and buckets and spades and sunhats.

Juliette didn't buy anything, didn't really slow down as she knew that Cal was fast on her feet.

She took a leisurely pace down to the sea and slipped off her sandals before dipping her toes into it. Juliette squealed when arms wrapped around her from behind.

"Guess I'm vampire bait," Cal said in her ear as Juliette pressed back into her. "I found a flyer."

"What's it for?"

"A nude modeling session."

Cal handed Juliette the multicoloured flyer. Juliette's eyebrow raised as she looked at it. Nude or near nude modeling or fully clothed. Just a stone's throw away from the beach. There was a picture of a camera and it seemed legit.

"You want to do this?" Juliette asked, a little bit shy of the situation.

"We don't have to do it nude. We can be fully clothed. I think it'll be fun."

"At least dip your toes in the water first," Juliette said, prolonging going to the photoshoot.

—------------------------