Cheryl & Toni

Best Stay Inn was a cheap, run down motel, that would rent to anyone with money. The motel was an hour or so outside of Riverdale, which the girls were grateful for. Both feeling as though they needed a break from the drab scenery of Thornhill, and the lurking eyes of Cheryl's ever present mother.

They just wanted to be alone. Best Stay Inn made that happen, even though the motel was lackluster. Small room, outdated appliances, and the staff was quite rude. However, the spoiled, Cheryl Blossom still found herself content. Most likely due to the fact that her girlfriend, Toni Topaz, was with her.

Though, tonight was starkly different, lying in Toni's arms, the gentle hum of her breathing, the softness of her skin against Cheryl's own. The fact that this was one of the first times that they were truly alone. There were no disapproving parents, no clueless friends, no falling nana's, no untimely interruptions.

Nothing. It was simply Cheryl and Toni.

And lately, sex had been on Cheryl's mind, it seemed like everyone at Riverdale High was doing it. And she couldn't help but be a little curious. Even more so, knowing that she was absolutely positive she was in love with Toni, her girlfriend for the last nine months.

Right now, lying with her Cheryl was keenly aware of the sexual desire she felt with Toni's close proximity. It had been happening a lot. And she felt she was ready to do something about it.

Tonight was the night.

Cheryl wasn't sure if it was her raging hormones or the almost erotic way Toni was eating strawberries, her pink tongue flicking out to graze along the skin of the fruit, before being pulled into that sexy, sensual mouth of hers.

"Babe," Toni notices Cheryl had gone quiet beside her. She sets the fruit salad on the bedside table and proceeds to straddle Cheryl, whose heartbeat quickens under the sudden pressure of her girlfriend. "You're not hungry?"

Cheryl was hungry for something else entirely. "No, tt, I'm fine." But she wasn't, Toni being on top of her, had her everything but fine. She was repressed, nervous, and mind numbingly turned on.

It was ridiculous being reduced to a horny teenage boy, she was Cheryl Bombshell after all. And Cheryl was pretty sure Toni was aware, and it was almost as if her girlfriend was testing her. Like Toni knew.

"You sure?" Toni's voice was soft and sultry. "It's really good." Toni grabs a pineapple slice, tilting her head up as she bites into the fruit, juice trickling down her chin as she does.

Cheryl's seen enough, watching Toni eat fruit shouldn't have her coming undone. Before Toni can continue, Cheryl brings Toni's face down to her, and licks the pineapple juice dripping from her chin, her tongue lapping up the sweetness left on her girlfriend's skin.

"What's gotten into you?" Toni asks, a playful smile on her lips. Excitement clear in her voice.

How does Cheryl answer that? When it's Toni's that's gotten into her, utterly and completely. How's she supposed to communicate the intense feelings of, well, she doesn't even know. It might be lust, she isn't really sure. Because, she doesn't merely want to have sex. Cheryl wants to, what does the women in the pages of her books say - Make her feel beautiful. To be with her - soft and slow, skin on skin, bated breath and gentle caresses.

Something like that.

"Taste." Comes Toni, pulling Cheryl from her thoughts of doing just that. Toni raises the half bitten pineapple slice to Cheryl lips, meeting Cheryl's heated gaze, whose tongue flicks over Toni's finger before accepting the fruit into her mouth.

"Delicious, my love-." Cheryl let's out a breath, somehow able to be so confident with everyone else, but Toni. Because, rejection from her would kill Cheryl, she was the one who solely possessed her heart. And she wants Toni so she musters up all the courage she has and hopes her voice doesn't falter as she speaks. "But, I'd rather taste you." The sparkle in the redhead's eyes, the crimson blush, makes it clear what she's suggesting as she pulls Toni close before leaning into a searing kiss, that draws a soft moan out of the girl below her.