Chapter 14

You gasp in surprise. *Is she really doing that right now...? Is she about to propose to me?* Your heart is beating in your throat, you are completely overwhelmed, because you would never have expected that. Bellatrix also seems to be very insecure as she takes another deep breath and slowly begins, "Y/n... I know we haven't known each other that long... but I love you. I love you so much , more than anything else in this world. And that's why I want to ask you... Y/n... will you marry me?" *She did it... Bella just proposed to me..* Your heart takes a little leap and tears well up in your eyes. But they are clearly tears of joy. You put a hand over your mouth because you still can't quite grasp it. But then you pull yourself together, because Bellatrix is waiting for an answer of course. In a rather shaky voice you say, "Y-Yes... Yes of course... Oh my God Bella, of course I want to marry you!" You smile when you say it while the first tears roll down your cheeks. An overjoyed smile spreads across Bella's face as well. Then she slowly stands up again and takes the ring out of the box. It is quite a filigree ring made of shiny gold and a shimmering white stone shines in the middle. *Wow...* that's the only thing you can think. With a slightly trembling hand, Bellatrix puts the ring on your finger. You look at the ring for a while and then kiss Bella. She kisses you back and wraps her arms around your waist gently. You smile at her, but somehow you have a slightly guilty conscience. "But Bella, the ring is so incredibly beautiful... it must have cost you a fortune..." Bellatrix just smiles a little and then whispers, "Nothing is too expensive for my wonderful Y/n..." You feel absolutely flattered and notice that you blush a bit. "Aww, my little cutie..." chuckled Bellatrix as you buried your face in her shoulder to hide your reddened face. She then takes you onto her arms. Just like the bride is carried to the altar... You smile blissfully and blink in her beautiful eyes which you are about to lose yourself inside again. Bella kisses the tip of your nose lovingly and then, somewhat absentmindedly, murmurs, "Y/n... Y/n Lestrange... sounds good. Or what do you say, my fiancee?" You nod in agreement. "Yes... That sounds damn good." You then melt into a deep kiss that will last for many minutes...

~~~
So dear, that was the last chapter. I have chosen not to finish the story of Y/n and Bellatrix because that way each of you can think about your own end.
Will the two get married?
Will Bella survive the fight?
Will the two be happy forever?
It's all up to you!

Thank you all for reading.
Byee :)