Plot/Cast

Plot: When Josh gets the opportunity of a lifetime to audition for Rainbow Puppy's Broadway musical, he and Blue (who's a walking, talking human here instead of a puppy because WHY NOT?!) take the Skidoo Express to NYC for the very first time where they meet new friends and discover the magic of music, dance, and following one's dreams!

But things may NOT be looking all that bright for Josh and Blue. Because when Josh forgets to bring his Handy-Dandy Notebook, he and Blue end up...LOST! And when Mr. Salt, Tickety Tock, and Mailbox find out back in Storybook World, they all head to NYC themselves (they also turn human as well when they get there) in search for their friends...but they may even stumble upon a few old faces. Heck, even everyone may meet some new friends along the way, too!

The entire Blue's Clues crew is reunited for this spectacular musical story, with the beloved animated friends and all three hosts (Josh, Steve, and Joe) together for the first time in the Big Apple like you've never seen them before!

Don't miss your chance to skidoo along to New York City with Josh, Blue, and all their friends in this all-new fan-made version of Blue's Big City Adventure!

Cast:

Grey Griffin as Blue, a blue human girl who leaves handprints on objects (and occasionally on characters) as clues to what she wants to do. In my version of the film, she's a human rather than a puppy because I've always wondered what it'd be like if Blue could be a human who'd talk and be more understood by her friends. Along with traveling with Josh to NYC, she secretly also wants to audition as well to show off her dancing skills.

Josh Dela Cruz as Josh, the host of "Blue's Clues And You". He is a cousin of Steve and Joe from the original "Blue's Clues" series. When Rainbow Puppy invites him and Blue to audition for her Broadway musical in New York City, Josh thinks that all his dreams are coming true. But once he loses his Handy-Dandy Notebook, he and Blue will have to search for clues through the busy streets of NYC on their own.

Tony Hale as Mailbox, a mailbox who delivers a letter or an e-mail to Josh and Blue every day in Storybook World. He joins Mr. Salt and Tickety Tock in NYC to find Blue and Josh and return the Handy-Dandy Notebook to them.

Ava Augustin as Tickety Tock, an alarm clock who wakes the residents of the Blue's Clues House each morning. She joins Mr. Salt and Mailbox in NYC to find Blue and Josh and return the Handy-Dandy Notebook to them.

Nick Balaban as Mr. Salt, a condiment dispenser who lives in the kitchen of Blue and Josh's house in Storybook World. Once he realizes that Josh forgot to bring his Handy-Dandy Notebook along for the trip, he recruits Mailbox and Tickety Tock to travel over to NYC with him to return the notebook to Josh and Blue.

Steve Burns as Detctive Steve, Josh's cousin and Joe's older brother. He's a college graduate who works at the Blue Prints Detective Agency. He was the first host of the original "Blue's Clues". Mr. Salt, Tickety Tock, and Mailbox find him in New York, and he reluctantly joins them in finding Josh and Blue.

Donovan Patton as Joe, Josh's other cousin and Steve's younger brother, who works at the Present Store. He was the second host of the original "Blue's Clues". Mr. Salt, Tickety Tock, Mailbox, and Steve also spot him in his New York present store, and he joins their search party for Josh and Blue as well.

Brianna Bryan as Rainbow Puppy, a rainbow-colored puppy who is Josh's and Blue's friend from the big city. She's performing in a new Broadway show in NYC, and invites Josh and Blue to come over and audition.

BD Wong as Himself, a director who tries desperately to make sure Rainbow Puppy's new show lives up to her expectations.

Me (aka @Brickfan25) as Dylan, an NYC local who soon befriends Josh and Blue, takes them on a wondrous tour through his hometown, and tags along as he helps them find their way to the audition.

MusicClues as Alex M., a new addition to the Blue's Clues universe, and the current host of Blue's Clues in a different universe called Planet Clue where all of the events of Blue's Clues, Blue's Room and Blue's Clues And You! still take place. He often broadcasts reruns, but he also brings the show to Planet Clue so everyone can watch. Originally from Earth, Alex visits Planet Clue via a portal. He's the leader of a futuristic crew known as the Al and Blue Gang that consists of many famous faces from different cartoons and movies. Their goal is to keep Planet Clue (a world where many of our favorite cartoons, games, and even animes take place) safe from any danger. He's a tech wiz and he even made a a translator that (while not perfect) allows him and many others to talk to Cy-Blue, who's a cybernetic, robotic version of Blue. Alex loves having fun with his friends including Cy-Blue, Smartbox, Professor Salt, Tick-Toc, and Smart-table Drawer. In this film, he and Cy-Blue end up in NYC after skidooing from their world. They find the theater once Cy-Blue uncovers it in her camera roll, and they audition for Rainbow Puppy's show along with Dylan and Jessica. While Dylan and Jessica head off to track down Josh and Blue, he and Cy-Blue try stalling RP and BD so that they can see everyone perform.

MusicClues also voices Cy-Blue, a robotic version of Blue that's closer to the one from the OG Blue's Clues series. There are a few changes to her though: Cy-Blue is able to talk via Alex's puppy translator. But since it is incomplete, she sometimes speaks like Scooby-Doo (Example: "Bi, Alex! Bice to see bou!"). She also has a few powers comfortable her own too, thanks to her adventures with Alex. Like the many other Blues that came before her, she loves playing Blue's Clues but only when on screen when she's with her on-screen friends. Off-screen, Cy-Blue's learned other ways to play and communicate to Alex what she wants to do. She and Alex both end up in NYC after skidooing from their world. They find the theater once she uncovers it in her camera roll, and they audition for Rainbow Puppy's show along with Dylan and Jessica. While Dylan and Jessica head off to track down Josh and Blue, she and Alex try stalling RP and BD so that they can see everyone perform.

Kalyn Marie Loveless (Kl26096339)as Lillian Bucket, Steve and Joe's sister and Josh's cousin who ends up getting a part in Rainbow Puppy's show. Her and Dylan get paired together to find Josh and Blue. Once they do, she leads everyone on their journey back to the theatre for Josh's audition, and she even helps them find the last clue.
———————————-————————————
Don't miss Blue's Big City Adventure! - The Fan Version!
Read it NOW on Wattpad!