JrVille Thanksgiving Day Parade! (with "To Play Blue's Clues")

Dylan: And up next here on the JrVille Thanksgiving Day Parade, we have Josh and his best buddy Blue from Blue's Big City Adventure: The Fan Version.
Deema: That's right, Dylan. Blue, her old owner Steve, and their clues first hit our screens in 1996's Blue's Clues. And sure, after Steve left for college and Joe took over, the show ended in 2006. But then it has just recently returned back in 2019 with the reboot Blue's Clues And You!, as well as a Wattpad spin-off titled Blue's Playdate With You!, and now a fan-made version of their new hit Paramount+ original film, which is currently also available to read on Wattpad.
Dylan: So now, performing "To Play Blue's Clues" is Blue, Josh, Tickety Tock, Mailbox, Mr. Salt, Steve, and Joe from Blue's Big City Adventure: The Fan Version.
———————————-————————————
Blue: To play Blue's Clues, we gotta find a...
Mailbox: Oh, a handprint!
Blue: A handprint. Yep! And that's our first...
Josh: Our first clue!
Blue: Yeah! A clue. And then, we put it in our...
Tickety: Notebook!
Blue: Of course we do, Tickety!
🎶 We put it in our notebook!
Cause they're whose clues? 🎶
All: 🎶 Blue's Clues! 🎶

Steve: 🎶 We gotta find another handprint. 🎶
Joe: 🎶 Cause that's the second clue. 🎶
Josh: Yep. 🎶 Then we put it in our notebook! 🎶
All 3: 🎶 Cause they're whose clues? 🎶
Blue's Clues!
Steve: Yeah.

Tickety: 🎶 We gotta find the last handprint. 🎶
Mr. Salt: 🎶 Cause that's the third clue. 🎶
Mailbox: 🎶 So, we put it in our notebook!
Cause they're whose clues? 🎶
All: 🎶 Blue's Clues! 🎶

Blue: You know what to do!
🎶 We'll sit down in our Thinking Chair... 🎶
(They all look around for the Thinking Chair...that is, until Blue finds something red and swirly behind her. She picks it up and shows it to everyone.)
Blue: Thanksgiving Day Parade...THINKING CHAIR!
All: WHOA!
Blue and Josh: 🎶 We'll sit down in our Thinking Chair and think, think, think! 🎶

All: 🎶 Cause if you use your mind,
And take a step at a time,
You can do anything... 🎶
(Blue jumps up from the float she and her friends are standing on, and kisses the screen.)
Blue: Woo-hoo! Mwah!
All: 🎶 That you wanna do! 🎶
———————————-————————————
Dance along through NYC in Blue's Big City Adventure! - The Fan Version, NOW on Wattpad!