Exclusive Clip: Detective Steve!

"How are we gonna find Josh and Blue now?" Tickety said as she and her friends were still looking for Josh and Blue. "Well, let's just say...I know a guy." Mr. Salt replied. "Is it who I think it is?" Mailbox guessed. And as soon as they knew it, the three ended up at the door of the Blue Prints Detective Agency.

"Yes! Called it!" Mailbox cheered, "Time to go see Steve." Only problem now was...the door. Tickety, Salt, and Mailbox were roughly at least the size of those robot claw hands you'd get at Dave & Buster's. Luckily, they all managed to stack on top of each other to knock on the door.

Inside his office, a certain trench-coated detective heard a knock. So he went downstairs, and opened the door to find...no one there. "Huh." He said, straightening his fedora, "Could've sworn I heard a knock."

(Steve suddenly looks to find you.)
Steve: You, is that you?
(Steve goes a little closer.)
Steve: IT REALLY IS YOU! Wow! What're you doing? You've gotten so big! You look great. Hi!
Mr. Salt: Uh, over here.

Steve then looked down to see his old pals again. "Mailbox!" "Hey, Steve!" Mailbox did jazz hands with his new appendages. "Tickety!" "It's been a while. Hasn't it, Steve?" She replied, doing a flipping-like motion with her two hair poofs. "Mr. Salt! How are the kids?" "They're so very big now. You should see." Salt said as he tried to get back to the topic at hand, "But we need to find Josh and Blue!" "Wh-wh-wh-what? Why?" Steve questioned in exasperation. "Because they're here, in New York City." Tickety informed.

"Oh. Oh! So...y-y-you think they can be lost in-in New York City?" Steve replied. "That's what I'm worried about!" Mr. Salt said, fearful as heck. "Actually, that's what we're all worried about." Mailbox clarified. "Well, if they're lost..." Steve deducted, "in New York City, then this is...a mystery! And if this...a mystery, then I'm your guy: Detective Steve from the Blue Prints Detective Agency. Finding clues is what I do."

"Right, right. Of course, we know." Mr. Salt blabbered on, "Three clues! Right?" "Yeah." Steve reminisced, "Well, those were the days. To be honest, my friends, these days I sometimes need four clues. Sometimes five."

Steve got out a magnifying glass in seriousness. "Follow me." He said as Tickety, Mailbox, and Mr. Salt followed his trail. They'd help out Josh and Blue no matter WHAT!
———————————-————————————Prepare for the long-awaited return of freakin' STEVE in Blue's Big City Adventure!: The Fan Version!
Read it NOW on Wattpad!