13b~Dinner Date

Flashback :

Little Alia took Ishwari's phone and opened the front camera of the phone looking at herself while Ishwari was getting ready for office. She came and took her phone. "Sorry Alia, getting late," she said. "Mom, am I beautiful?" asked little Alia. "Of course," she said wearing her earrings, Alia became sad and sat at a side. Arjun came to her and picked her. "What happen? Why is my doll sad? Don't be sad, remember what a cute little beauty you are, you're even more beautiful than your mother," he complimented, she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Fb end

Fb end.

She closed her eyes cryingly and got down the bed and took the photo album which had her photos with all the family members and looked through it, she knew she was going to miss Arjun a lot and even her brother. She hugged the album and dropped it in her bag. She went to Dev's room and was instantly met with nostalgia as the room smelt just like him.

She saw his room neat and clean, his brown backpack placed on the bed, his photos everywhere, she couldn't help but cry. She was really possessive for her brother. She took his backpack and hugged it. "Bhai, this house doesn't looks good without you, today I am going from here, but with your memories, with your photographs and with some of your clothes," she said and gathered some of his clothes, all his framed photographs besides the big one and exited his room closing it behind her.

"Mom, I need one more suitcase, even these will be with me only," she said, Ishwari nodded. "Okay my baby, wait," she said and gave her another suitcase, she placed all the items in it and zipped it. "Mom, I want to meet papa before leaving," Alia said, Ishwari nodded, she ran away and went to his room and knocked on his door, he looked up and saw Alia at the entrance. She came forward and hugged him crying badly. "Sorry papa, I am going," she said and he hugged her back, he kissed her head.

"I will come to meet you secretly, don't worry, baby," he said and she broke the hug and caressed his face. "I love you papa," she said tearfully. "I love you too beta," he said, she walked away with baby steps. Ishwari came to her. "Shall we?" she asked, Alia nodded. The duo exited the house.

************************************

Nalini woke up in cold sweat and wiped her forehead. She saw Dev coming to her. "Dev?" she said happily as he sat near her. She hugged him, he hugged her back. Pragati watched her sadly from the entrance seeing her hugging no one, Dev wasn't ever there, it was her imagination but if she would've said all that, she feared she would have an epileptic seizure.