14b~Strange Past

"Pragati didi, once you told me that Dev bhaiya arranged medicines for Nalini didi, right? How much it cost? Can you tell again?" Alia asked. "Around one lac, but why? What happened?" Pragati asked looking at Nalini who was lost as usual. "No, nothing, I will talk later," she said and the call disconnected. Alia placed her phone aside. "Strange, Nalini didi's medicine also cost one lac, I know bhai blackmailed dad and didn't tell mom anything, he did bad, but his intention for taking money was good, it was to help Nalini didi. Dad got blackmailed, but... Wait a second, I remember one more thing, what about that? What I saw in childhood was also suspicious which I forgot while growing up and never got a chance to ask, but now I remember," she said to herself and got thinking.

Flashback:Alia was passing by Dev's room while she was little, she was ready for school

Flashback:
Alia was passing by Dev's room while she was little, she was ready for school. She saw Arjun with Dev, he had made him ready that day and was tying his shoe laces. "Dev beta, you won't tell anyone anything, right? Look if you do, then no treats for you, one week without any treats, okay?" he asked.

Dev smiled and shook his head

Dev smiled and shook his head. "I won't tell anyone, the secret is safe with me," Dev said, Arjun smiled at him. "Good boy," he said, Dev hugged him, he hugged him back. "What will you not tell Dev bhaiya?" Alia asked entering the room, they broke the hug and looked at her then at each other. "Nothing Alia," Arjun said. "Tell me as well, I am also your child," Alia said and pouted. "Okay okay, it's just that... Your Dev bhaiya didn't take a bath today before getting ready," he said, Dev gasped, Alia raised her eyebrows.