Part 20

Shall I start cooking dinner, Leah asked. Yeah sure, but can I please help? I just feel so useless. Of course you can baby, but if it hurts you stop okay? Yes I promise I will, my love. Leah was now approaching me from behind and gave me a hug from behind. Come here Leah, please. I asked while grabbing her hand, and turned her around so that she was facing me. I looked deeply into her eyes, and then kissed her forehead. Hey Lee can I ask you something, yes of course always Juul. Can I m-m-m-maybe take you on a d-d-date tomorrow, I stuttered out. Are you seriously asking me on a date, Jules? Naturally I will go on a date with you baby, Leah said while smiling. Juul do you know that when you stutter you actually look really cute, i blushed like crazy after that compliment. Do you already have planned something, Leah asked me. Yeah I do, but I'm only going to tell you the first thing. Do you m-m-maybe want to go to a zoo or an aquarium tomorrow, I said to Leah still stuttering. I love that idea, Juul.

Shall we now actually start with cooking our dinner? Leah asked me. Yeah great idea, I was slowly getting a bit hungry. I said laughing a bit. Juul, what would you like more: pasta or a salad? Salad please. How can I help you, my love? Can you maybe please set the table? She asked me. Sure will do that. I grabbed the plates, cutlery and two cups. I also prepared the dogs food, and filled their water.