Part 21

15 minutes later we were sitting at the table, eating our salad. So what would you like more, Lee. The zoo or the aquarium? I would love to go to the aquarium, it has been years since I've last been to one. Alright love I'll reserve 2 tickets and call viv to ask if she and Beth can look after Chase and Lucky tomorrow. Leah smiled at me, Juul, can we maybe cuddle tonight? Of course my love, but I would like to read for a bit if you don't mind. No I don't mind that, what book are you actually reading at the moment? I'm reading Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at the moment, it's actually one of my favourite books, I said. Shut up Juul, the Order of the Phoenix is also one of my favourites.

About ten minutes later we were done dining, I was now calling Viv in my room. Hey Viv, I was wondering if you are busy tomorrow. Hello to you too Juul, and no, me and Beth aren't busy tomorrow, why? I was wondering if you can maybe look after Chase and Lucky tomorrow. Yeah sure, I missed those troublemakers. What do you have planned, Viv asked. Me and Lee are going to the aquarium together. Oooh is it a date? Maybe, but Viv I really like her. I know you do Juul, but why are you overthinking again? And don't say you aren't, because I know you are. How do you know me so well Viv? That's my dirty little secret, Viv said while laughing. But I'm overthinking about the fact that we maybe need to face each other in the euros, and also about that I will fuck this thing that Leah and I have up. Those are understandable things Juul, I'm also scared that we may have to face Beth later in the tournament. But if that happens we'll get each other through, Viv said. But thanks mate, we will drop off the guys around 12 o'clock. That's alright I'll see you tomorrow Juul, bye Viv, bye Juul.