Part 35

We just finished our training, and were on our way from the training pitch back to the hotel. When we are at the hotel we need to shower, eat and relax for a bit. But today I was in a bit of a rebellious mood, so I decided to go and surprise Leah by sneaking into their hotel. I've called Beth to ask if she knew in which hotel they are staying and which room Leah was staying in. Luckily Beth knew both of them so I was good to go. But before I would leave I grabbed a rucksack and packed 2 of my hoodies, 2 of my oversized shirts and a cap and a beanie for Leah to wear, as she wears more of my clothes than her own ones. I also packed a small envelope with a letter inside, that she can open if she is feeling down. In the letter I wrote how proud I am, and that I'm always just a call or text away, even if it is at an ungodly hour. And as the cherry on top, I bought a small locket in the shape of a heart, it contained a photo of us being all cuddled up and happy. I hid the necklace at the bottom of the rucksack with the letter.

It was now around eleven, I told Viv, Jill and Jackie about my plan, so they can keep an eye out, and if someone is at the entrance as I come back they can warn me. I grabbed my longboard and I put the hood of my hoodie up. Bye Jill, I'll see you later, I said. Bye and good luck lovergirl, Jill said teasingly.

I just managed to sneak out unseen, and was now on my way to the hotel where the English girls are staying. Their hotel was around 5 kilometres from ours, it is going to be a bit of a workout to get there, but I'll do everything for my girl. I had my airpods in and was cruising through London on my trusty board, and was going as fast as I (safely) could.