Part 37

After Ella left the room Leah asked me this, so why are you really here Juul, she said while smiling. I went to sit on her bed and she sat down in my lap. I'm here because I missed you so much, just needed to see you. And I also came to drop off this, I said pointing to the rucksack next to me. Can I open it, she asked. Yeah of course my darling. She opened the bag and smiled at me, you did not Juul, you're such a perfect person. I really needed this, since we've been apart, I don't sleep very well, because I also miss you so much. So hopefully this helps me with drifting into sleep, as it smells exactly like you. Did you spray your perfume on it? Yeah naturally, I said. And I also have worn them for a bit to make sure the smell of my cologne stays on them. I also put a letter in the bag that you can open if you are feeling down. She then set the bag aside and pecked my lips. She stood up for a moment and walked to her suitcase and grabbed her England hoodie out of it, take this with you love. The hoodie was white and had her number at the front and on the back, it also had her name on the back. I'll wear it with pride, and as much as I can baby, thanks love. I would love to stay as long as I can, but I have the girls on watch and I don't want to get you in any problems. I'll miss you very much, I said while standing up. Wait before you go Juul, i wanted to give you this, she then kissed me quickly. I miss you already, she said. I then gave her a last hug before leaving. Bye my love, I'll see you very soon. Bye baby, text me when you're back please. I will love, I will.