𝟏| 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐲

CHAPTER ONE:

AN INTERRUPTING CEREMONY

THE SUN WAS bright and shining high up in the kingdom of Asgard, the civilians, gods and goddesses all around living their daily lives in the beautiful realm that belonged to many who lived in it

THE SUN WAS bright and shining high up in the kingdom of Asgard, the civilians, gods and goddesses all around living their daily lives in the beautiful realm that belonged to many who lived in it. The buildings all around stood tall and proud, bright bronze and gold colors reflecting off of the bright yellow, shiny star high up in the blue sky. The white, fluffy-looking clouds decorated the blue in the sky.

The sound of water could be heard, adding to the many chatters all around the kingdom as the large body of water swayed around whenever the wind blew by every few minutes or seconds. Slightly near the middle of the kingdom, the palace where the king of Asgard lived with his wife, his queen, and their three children stood proud and much taller than the other buildings around, the bright, shiny gold color having reflected itself off the sun.

The stars were beautiful and shiny in the sky as they looked down on the many citizens of the kingdom, their eyes all staring up at the stars, one certain pair of a e/c gaze always looking up at them during the night from her bedroom window in the palace.

The vault was kept safe and secure with guards standing by the doors almost every single hour of everyday while the things that had been collected over the years stood on the stands they had been put on without being touched for a long, long time. Inside the vault, the king of Asgard found himself walking near the end with his three children by his side.

Odin had his hands clasped together, a calm expression on his face while he explained his children the story of how he and his guards had defeated the Frost Giants years ago and saved the Midgardians before they had been born. The two oldest of the three children had calm looks, but you could see the interest in their eyes.

Thor, the oldest of the three of them, held a bit of excitement in his blue eyes as he listened to the story his father was telling them, something he always loved hearing. The second oldest, Loki, had some type of concern yet interest in his green gaze while he held his little sister's smaller hand in his after she had grabbed it. And the youngest, by a few years, and smallest of them, Y/n, had been almost bouncing on her heels as she listened to yet another one of her father's stories.

"Here we remain as a beacon of hope, shining out across the stars. And though we have fallen into man's myths and legends, it was Asgard and it's warriors that brought peace to the universe." Odin continues as they stop in front of a cube. "But the day will come when one of you will have to defend that peace."

"Do the Frost Giants still live?" Loki asks.

"When I'm king, I'll hunt the monsters down and slay them all!" Thor exclaims, swinging his arms around as if he were fighting. "Just as you did, Father."

"A wise king never seeks out war. But he must always be ready for it." Odin states.

With that, he walks right by his three children and in the direction of the door, knowing they'll soon follow. Y/n bounces on her feet as she looks between her brothers with a smile before skipping after her father, her smaller hand leaving Loki's and grabbing ahold of her father's.