𝟒| 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝

CHAPTER FOUR:

LEAVING ASGARD

THE STARS WERE shining brightly in the dark sky of Asgard as the chatters of people could be heard all around the kingdom

THE STARS WERE shining brightly in the dark sky of Asgard as the chatters of people could be heard all around the kingdom. The water flowing around beneath the many shiny, gold buildings could be heard very loudly. All the buildings stood proudly like they did every single day, about a day having gone by since the king of Asgard had banished his eldest child out of the kingdom and somewhere else that could possibly be dangerous for him without having the power to wield his hammer.

Just the night before while going to visit her mother, Y/n had found out the terrible news of her father being in a rather deep sleep after the guards had ran into the weapons vault when they heard Loki's voice calling out to them.

The guards had found the God of Mischief knelt down on the stairs that led towards the doors of the weapons vault, an unconscious Odin laying beside him as Loki's voice echoed out for help, no one having a single clue what had really happened in the weapons vault between the father and son. Only the guards and the family of the king of the realm knew what had happened to Odin himself, silently hoping that he would wake up soon instead of not waking up at all.

The sound of footsteps could be heard as the many noises made their way in the direction of the throne room, the sound of Y/n's voice adding to them. The Goddess of Darkness found herself trailing behind her group of friends as she tried to tell them the news of her father.

However, the group of five found themselves looking down at the floor as they climbed the stairs, one of their arms crossed over their chest in a slight bow as they prepared themselves to speak to the king and try to convince him of breaking Thor's banishment and bringing him back to Asgard.

Apollo took a glance back at his shoulder to see Y/n sighing as she tried to tell them again. When she had found them, they had already been making their way to go see Odin, Sif leading the way as she ushered them to the throne room, hoping they would be able to bring the eldest child of Odin back to his home, silently pleading that he wasn't dead or severely injured from wherever he had been sent to.

"Allfather, we must speak with you urgently." Sif announces.

Looking up from her feet as they stopped at the edge of the throne room, the older woman furrows her brows in confusion at the sight of the second son of Odin sitting in the throne. Her silence had the others looking up as well, the same amount of confusion being shown on their faces. Y/n, too, had looked at her brother in confusion, not having been told about this by him or their mother.

Loki held their father's staff in his hand as he leaned back in the throne, looking rather comfortable sitting in the seat while he wore the usual headpiece with two horns on either side over top of his head. The group let their arms drop as they shared glances of confusion.