𝟑| 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫

CHAPTER THREE:

THE BANISHMENT OF THOR

THE SUN WAS slowly beginning to set in the kingdom of Asgard as the medium sized circle-like structure could be seen at the very end of the long and large bridge that led right near the end of the large waterfall at the end of Asgard

THE SUN WAS slowly beginning to set in the kingdom of Asgard as the medium sized circle-like structure could be seen at the very end of the long and large bridge that led right near the end of the large waterfall at the end of Asgard. The sound of the circle structure whirring could be heard, adding to the flows of water beneath the bridge and the building as it moved right near the edge and joined with the large waterfall that led to nowhere.

Inside the circle-like structure, the Bifrost was still open as the group and Odin went back to Asgard. Heimdall stood in the room with a calm expression, silently glad the others were alright and at least alive. Fandral found himself being helped by Volstagg and Hogun as his arms laid around their shoulders while Sif and Apollo stood in front of them, the three children of the King of Asgard standing a few feet away.

Glancing around to see they were back home, Thor felt anger coursing through him as he looked to his father, who didn't bother taking a glance his way even if they all knew he was about to scold him, especially with how Thor would create an argument while he was being scolded.

"Why did you bring us back?" Thor questions in anger.

Odin raises a brow. "Do you realize what you've done? What you've started?"

"I was protecting my home." Thor argues.

"You cannot even protect your friends! How can you hope to protect a kingdom?" Odin exclaims as he tosses the sword to Heimdall, looking over at the group of friends. "Get him to the healing room! Now!"

Exchanging glances, the group of friends all make their way in the direction of the bridge as Heimdall follows, sword neatly in his hands. Fandral had a pained expression etched onto his face as he was practically being dragged by Volstagg and Hogun, the pain becoming even more unbearable than it already had been.

As they made their way out, Apollo took a glance over his shoulder, gaze right on Y/n as she had been watching them leave. A concerned look was on the male's face as his eyes watched her give him a nod, signaling that he should go before she looked back at her family. Loki wrapped an arm around his little sister's shoulders as they stood side by side, both nervous as to what was gonna happen.

"There won't be a kingdom to protect if you're afraid to act." Thor grunts out, his glare hardening. "The Jotuns must learn to fear me, just as they once feared you."

"That's pride and vanity talking, not leadership." Odin comments. "You've forgotten everything I taught you about a warrior's patience."

Thor clenches his jaw. "While you wait and be patient, the Nine Realms laugh at us. The old ways are done. You'd stand giving speeches while Asgard falls."