Opened Up My Eyes

[What is it with me and angst nowadays like damn.

Anyways this takes place in the 'If My OC  Was A Magical Cookie' AU, or an AU of the AU. Idk bro Blueberry Kitty gets her heartbroken and now she's done with love-

Uhhhh yeah enjoy ig-]

Blackberry Pie laid in her bed, tears flowing down her face. Her pillow was wet, but for once it didn't bother her too much. There were other things on her mind after all...

"Hahaha. Did you seriously think I was into some pathetic loser like you? Don't get me wrong, you seemed cute at first. But you're really just an annoying, perverted idiot. You're so desperate for love, I almost feel bad. Hahaha.

(They, weren't wrong though.) She thought to herself. (I really am everything they said, and I knew this. But, it really does hurt more to hear someone else say it...)

Blackberry Pie sat up and wiped the tears from her cheeks, still sniffling. (Why do I even bother with love in the first place? It's not like it ever works for me, why should I waste my time?)

That thought made her freeze.

(That really is what love is, isn't it?)

(A waste of time.)

(My emotions getting the best of me.)

(A way for me to get hurt.)

(That's all there is to it isn't it?)

Blackberry Pie clutched the blanket under her, her tears slowly stopping as she came to a realization.

(Of course, romantic love to others is a beautiful thing. But to me? It's just a device for sorrow. There's nothing for me in this department, so why should I bother? Besides, I'm a student and a Magical Cookie, I don't need that distraction.)

At this, Blackberry Pie looked up ver at her magical headphones.

(Speaking of which, I haven't uploaded a video in a while haven't I? Guess it's time to change that, and I know exactly what song to sing.)

[The next morning, at Castella's house]

Castella yawned as she woke up. Once again, it was another school day. She sighed. Seriously, what fun was there at school other than being able to hang out with Blackberry Pie?

At the thought of her best friend, a wave of worry washed through Castella. Was Blackberry ok? She had a pretty rough breakup yesterday, and the last time she saw her, Blackberry was distraught.

Quickly, Castella reached for her phone, hoping to text Blackberry and make sure she was ok. She only stopped once she saw she got a notification that Blueberry Kitty uploaded a cover last night.

[Blueberry Kitty Song Cover] Open Up Your Eyes

Oh no.

Castella quickly tapped the notification, hoping it wasn't the song she was thinking it was.

Blueberry Kitty's appearance was worrying to say the least. On the surface, she kept her normal energy, only seeming slightly altered by the vibe of the song. But upon further inspection, Castella was able to see that it was a front. An act to keep her fans from worrying about her, and those suspicions were proven right as Blueberry Kitty started singing.

"It's time you learned a lesson. It's time that you understand. Don't ever count on anybody else, in this or any other land."

Her voice, it was filled with rage and sorrow, too much to be simply acting. Every word she sang seemed to hold a hint of poison, although Castella couldn't figure out who it was aimed at.

"Open up your eyes~. See the world from where I stand. Me among the mighty, you caged at my command."

(Blackberry...)  Castella thought to herself. (Why do you always feel like you have to suffer alone? That's what me and our other friends are here for...)

(Isn't it?)

[Yeah, I got inspired by 'Open Up Your Eyes' from the My Little Pony Movie.-]