The Darkness

Few days after incident in the warehouse.

Kai: Well anything

JAY: ofcourse nothing i dont get it we are wasting time . I mean it's Been 2days since i touched my games .

Cole: Bad time Jay bad time

Nya: *same time* *facepalms*

*Everyone gets into an argument*

Lloyd pov

Ahh i scream to myself, my head ,it hurts so badly . My eyesight is going blurry and the guys look like colour dots . There are black spots blocking my view . I just need to get away from the guys for a few minutes .

I held my head and in a bent way ran to a corner and sat chest to knees.  Ahh the headache is horrible . It gets worse the blurring I can't see anything and then darkness , complete and total darkness.

I heard a voice , a dark one.  It was kind of like the overlord's voice but it couldn't be him . Zane and I had  destroyed him. 

The voice repeated the same words , ' one of us , one of us '. After that more voices joined and they were chanting it . I started running and then i saw that i was at a funeral. I saw the whole team crying but wait where was i?

I walked closer to the grave to see the name . Was it Sensai , but if it was wouldn't i have been there . I read the name it..it was me . In clear bold letters it was written, 'Here lies Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon '. I was pralyzed and i tried telling the guys i was there but to no avail . Suddenly there was darkness and i heard the same voice say , " Lloyd , your potential is great in light but the darkness can provide more . You are powerful more powerful than you think you know .

You were hurt many times and i can help you with revenge this funeral need not happen . Join me and live the life of luxury. "  I replied with no ofcourse it's kinda obvious what i would say . Then he said ...

Kai pov

I noticed lloyd was missing and i told everyone that . We stopped the argument and went looking for him . I was looking near the mechs when I saw him in the corner of the room . I called the others and they rushed there. 

He was sitting there knees to chest . He was looking strait at the wall and his face was emotionless . His eyes were a gradient of pink and purple . His hands were joining around his legs and i tried waking him up literally everything . We even let him smell Jay's socks . By the way never smell Jay's socks , they stink very badly .

Lloyd pov

Then he said that he knew i still had a soft side for harumi and that if she returned i would give her a second chance.

No pov

Unknown: Lloyd it's your choice , i will not force you into anything.  But in my opinion dying a painful death in battle and knowing that your whole life you were betrayed , by everyone even your precious friends  . Ahh yes you do not know do you .

Lloyd : What do you mean , They would  never betray me *wispered under his breath* atleast i hope so .

Unknown: ahh but you are wrong your friends are going to betray you

Lloyd :your lying

Unknown: i would not , although i am an Oni i am honest . But if people change their opinions in time so the offer is still on .

Lloyd : Fine but i'm telling you i won't need it * whispers under breath* hopefully.

Lloyd pov

Dark clouds again and i am in the same corner . I start gasping for air and then start to breath normally . Kai was right beside me and i was still breathing heavily. Sensai broke the ice by asking me about what happened. Before i could answer Jay stepped in and told me everything that happened while asking me what happened.

Kai pov

I mean lloyd is a good person but i and the rest of the guys really don't trust him . I mean for goodness sake he is the son of GARMADON.  We are planning to boot him of the team . The  original plan was for us to k*ll Lloyd . But the that would ruin our reputation wouldn't it . He is the most horrible person alive bleuk .

We are just pretending to be friends and family. Yes even Koko and Sensai both hate him . He deserves it tho .