Betrayal and darkness

Next day

Ninja group chat

Kai
Hey Lloyd need ya at the base very important.

Lloyd
K sure be there in five

At the warehouse

Kai : hey Lloyd *best fake smile *

Lloyd : hey bro

Kai pov

Did he just call me bro , i swear i will k*ll that little rat i mean it .Jay came near me with and wispered me to call down .

Lloyd pov

Why are the guys acting so strange around me i mean i get it about the whole ordeal but still it's very weird .

I just don't know part of me is telling me to trust the figure and other part is to telling me to trust Kai and the rest of the guys .

Then Kai said it he he .... He said.

No pov

Kai: Lloyd we need to talk about your position . We have decided

Lloyd pov

I don't believe it , I feel so betrayed an ..and angry very angry and sad.

No pov

Lloyd : *angryishcrying voice* I trusted you *leaves*

Kai pov

Was this the right thing to do .WELL YES of course it was . He is the most annoying person to ever leave . Look when he first joined the garmadon attacks became worse . Fine fine maybe Garmadon just changed his general number 1 again.

But then Nya fell from the first floor of the apartment because Of LLOYD'S plan . She was in the hospital for 1month because of the injuries. I hate him . We all have suffered because of him it's only fair he gets this .

Anyways we all threw the biggest party and invited the whole town . The whole town rejoiced that we were finnally got rid of Lloyd Garmadon.

The happiest of people were Sensai and Koko. Koko was telling about how much of an annoyence Lloyd was and how she was anyways going to disown him . Zane said that she was telling the truth and it makes sense like really .

No one pov

Everyone was having a blast but in the shadows a person was crying .

Lloyd pov

I don't believe how could she . I am joining that figure/overlord or whoever . I fought so hard by putting my life on line only to be betrayed and hurt by the very people i was helping . I Just left and went to the park . It was empty of course, the former son of garmadon is gone , who wouldn't come . I sat down in a very very dark corner and somehow dozed of .

I saw the same darkness but instead of being scared i was Happy ? I don't really know how but I don't care i HATE THEM I HATE THAT WHOLE STUPID HECK OF A TOWN.

I saw the same figure and this i came forward and told that i accepted the offer . He just smiled and he revealed himself as the overlord , he took me to the others (villains from past - pythor , Harumi , Cryptor and Mr . e. Etc We were uncomfortable for a few minutes until the overlord told them that i had joined the dark side . The others were having a mixed reaction of confusion and happiness except Harumi she was very happy like very happy . She was sqealing with joy and ran up to me and hugged me . Aww everyone said .

She was still hugging me very tightly and i was trying to hide my blush. She is kinda cute tho .

No one pov

Pythor : Ahem if this whole scene is over then may i suggest we start planning to destroy the ninja . Erm no offense Lloyd.

Lloyd : *sighs* I'm not a ninja k and I'm sorry about you know ehe put you in Kryptarium.

Harumi : * pulls away from the hug* well you were doing your job . It's ok greenie  .

Lloyd : greenie ???

Harumi: you call me Rumi i call you greenie

Lloyd : fine sense making