Guilty and Helpless

Grab some popcorn Guysss looong chapter
-----------

As they walked towards the building they realised that this building was not the first . Then from the dark clouds a figure came out .

Kai pov

From the clouds i could see a figure i can't recognise him but he seems familiar.

No pov

They got his identity when the figure spoke

???: hello ninja can't recognise your old enemy .

Kai : Clouse??? Howw!!!??!?

Clouse : haha miss me ninja

Jay : What do you want huh

Clouse : I just want pure sweet revenge nothing more or less .

Zane : According to my sensors you were in the departed realm with chen .

Clouse : Was actually i was ....

Lloyd walked in and complete clouse's sentence

Lloyd : Was brought back

Nya :*growls* Lloyd

Lloyd gives a slight turn of hand and his eyes turn purple . His visible hand turns purple and then the ninja are surrounded with dark energy. The clouds/chains form a cage and then ninja are trapped.

Lloyd : now i want you turn around and see everything you love destroyed

Saying this the whole apartment complex where all six lived is destroyed.

Everyone but Lloyd and clouse: Noooo!!!

Kai : Mom dad!!!

The ninja keep looking for their parents

Nya : It was ok when you took revenge on us . Now why are you taking your revenge on our parents .

Lloyd : Oh so when you were almost killing me as revenge for my dad it's ok . Right ?

The ninja feel ashamed and now regret doing that .

Kai : *crying* Aren't you satisfied yet Lloyd . Killing people really ?

Lloyd : Geez your parents are alive *rolls eye*

Zane : So what do you want Lloyd

Lloyd : to see you suffer in

Jay : Haven't we suffered enough huh what's your plan to capture the city

Lloyd: i dont want to capture the city Jay . Look around Jay what do you see

Jay : Destruction

Lloyd : then tell me is judging someone by thier parents a right thing ?

Jay : noo..?

Lloyd : Well then many Warlords will have children ..... Many of them won't and don't want to be a warlord . I didn't want to become a warlord ..... For the betterment of Ninjago city and everything don't judge someone by people around them .

While saying this Lloyd had tears in his eyes . After finishing he left and the other villians followed behind .

Lloyd's hand glee purple again and everyone was teleported to the dark island .

Cole pov

We were in some dark room there was silence .. except for Jay freaking out . I could hear some mummbling .

Cole : Guys listen

Hearing me everyone shuts up and starts listening

No pov