Intro and characters

I do not own my hero academia or Naruto those belong to there respected owners. I also don't own any pictures, gifs, or videos used. Now this is a fanfic so it will not completely follow the cannon. For those who see ideas similar to their's sorry I read so many fanfics it's hard to remember them all. There may end up being references from other places as well. Izuku will be op like in this story.

This story Izuku will not have one for all instead he will have chakra. In this story there will be All might, Inko,Ochako, Iida, and Bakugou bashing. Many things that happened in the cannon won't happen here. Izuku will not be with Ochako. For those who don't like that kind of story I suggest don't read this fanfic.

In this story Izuku will be the last of a few clans so he will have a large harem. Some of the characters you know from Naruto will be in here. Izuku will be op like in this story. Some characters will act out of character or be different in this story. Eri will be Izuku's adopted daughter. Some of those who died in cannon won't die. Their will be few genderbends here. Izuku will have the Kyuubi sealed into him. Izuku will have the sharingan but it will be a bit different then the normal Uchiha sharingan. Also because of his bloodlines along with Kurama he will not have the same drawback of going blind from using the Mangekyou sharingan to much and he will be able to evolve to the eternal Mangekyou sharingan without transplant.

In this fanfic 97% of the world has quirks, 2% of the world is quirkless, and 1% of world uses chakra still. If someone has a quirk they can't use chakra. Most people believe chakra to be a myth when it is not. In this story Izuku will have a younger twin sister Iyumi Yagi who will be his stepsister.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Characters:

Biological mother

Biological mother

Name: Inko Yagi
Age: 39
Height:5'5
Occupation: Pro Hero & UA Teacher
Hero rank: 5
Hero name: Green Magnetica

Bio:
She is Izuku's biological mother and Iyumi stepmother. She had cheated on Izuku's father with her old schoolmate Toshinori a few months after Izuku was born eventually getting caught because of this Izuku parents got divorce and Inko got full custody of Izuku because his father is always traveling. After her divorce she married Toshinori Yagi who was a single father with a daughter of his own.

Quirk: Telekinesis
She can lift and move things with her mind.

Quirk: Telekinesis She can lift and move things with her mind