1

(Damn) =thinking
"Senju" =talking
(Kit) =Kurama thinking
[Right] =Kurama talking
"Assmight" =Speaking through a voice changer
[I AM HERE] = All Might talking in hero form
{Hackmaster} = messaging through email or text
{Blah blah}  = me the author explaining something
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

?? Pov:
?-(So it's been 5739 years now huh?)

I thought as I sit at the top of the mountain gazing down at Musutafu city which was once the hidden leaf village. But now, not even a spec of history is there. People have evolved since the time of shinobi and none have use chakra. The times of those who use chakra has been forgotten for nearly 3739 most believe it to be mere myths. Now people are born with powers they call quirks. Though everyone has chakra inside them those with quirks cannot use chakra. I look up at the sky sighing.

?-(I am the only one alive who still uses chakra)

??-[Oi Naruto, don't forget about me, although my siblings have passed on to the afterlife I am still here.]

3rd pov:
The figure now identified as Naruto Uzumaki, one of the most powerful shinobi to walk the earth famous hero of what used to be five elemental nations. Cursed with immortality and only one way out. He just has been waiting for the opportunity to present it self. The man still looks how he did the day he became Hokage the only difference is his eyes once shining bright with light and full of life were now dull and lifeless. Naruto then stands stretches before he jumps down the cliff. Applying chakra to his feet he runs down the side of the mountain at an extraordinary speeds. Upon reaching the bottom he starts walking towards the city to take a stroll.

Naruto walks through the neighborhood looking around at the various buildings, woman carrying groceries talking to eachother, middle and high school students lively chatting and laughing with eachother as they were walking home. As naruto walked he thought about how much things has changed since quirks came to be. A group of people with powerful quirks formed together creating the profession known as "Heroes" to help protect people from criminals and murderers who use their powers to commit inhuman actions. He was happy about the idea as it was a noble act. However after 100 years or so  people only started to become heroes for the popularity, the money, ect.

However not all heroes were like that Naruto was quite impressed with the underground hero known as Eraserhead. He did a lot of things that many don't know about he was a true hero who didn't do it to be in the spotlight or for the money. Eraserhead reminds him alot of Kakashi, Sasuke, and Itachi.  Another hero he admire was All might who could was passionate about saving lives. Not to mention Naruto  believed that his strength could possibly rival that of Lady Tsunade something that only Sakura and her daughter  ever came close to doing.

Though with the quirks being so common Naruto couldn't help but feel bad for those who are quirkless as they were treated worse then how Jinchūriki were in shinobi time. The quirkless  are treated so bad that many commit suicide at a very young age or they are killed by the time reach they age of 13 or 14. Naruto continues to walk until he walks by a park with a small patch of forest he stops outside the park entrance. He a smelt a smell that he could recognize from anywhere as he had grown used to the smell when he was young after the many beatings he got from the angry mob during the fox hunts and back during the 4th great shinobi war could never forget it. It was the smell of blood. With out second  thought Naruto begins to run in the direction of the smell as he gets closer he hears sounds of explosions and engines. Naruto get closer to the sounds and comes near a clearing he hides behind a tree to see what going on and what he sees makes his blood boil. Naruto sees 7 kids surrounding a small boy who lays on the ground covered in blood. He wanted nothing more then teach these kids a lesson but he didn't want to murder kids so he stayed and waited for them to leave to help the boy.
As he waited he heard the kids start mocking the green hair boy.