𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏
〝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐒〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏〝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐒〞

──────

𝑻𝑯𝑬 breeze was flowing through the meadow, shaking the tall grass as it stood. The softnss of the flowers as they rustled together with one another had awakened the young pair, their head burried deeply in the freshness of the ground.
The sun's light flames had enough of a warmth to them that it eminated through the colder times of the year.

Small heads were peaking their way through the grass, their hairs mixing with one another as their giggles and voices echoed through the valey.
The repeating of eachother's names as they turned their bodies to roll like a carpet ready to be washed had awakened their dragons, which roared behind them, their scales glistening in the sun, the shades of golden and green mixing together. The warm hand was grazing the golden dragon, admiring her in all her beauty, watching as her golden coat mixed with her pink accents throughout.

"She truly is a wonder" the girl said, eyes darting to the boy.

"I have to agree" he responded, turning to her dragon that looked like a beast ready to strike someone at any given moment. "And yours is... frightening"

The laugh echoed through the place, as her soft voice responded. "I like the contrast" this time his laugh responded, looking up at the blinding light.

"I think we should head back, the sun will set in a few hours and I have some duties I have to tend to" he looked bored as he explained the last few bits of the sentance, a dullness evident in his voice.

Esseriand's wings flapped against eachother as they pushed heavy gusts of wind bellow, pulling his heavy body to the ground.

"Finally you two decided to show"

"Aemond you are remarkably annoying, you know that?" Ageon bickered with his younger brother, looking at his agitated expression.

"I am here to remind you of your duties brother, and niece" he gave her a sharp glance, before he looked up at her dragon that shared the same insulted look.

"Well, uncle, I do not have to be ceaselessly reminded of my duties, as I belive I have the option to enjoy my free time on dragon back with my other uncle" Aemond decided to completely ignore her instead of bickering with the girl, who in reality was of the same age as him.

"You should be glad mother doesn't know about you two"

"Know what? She already punishes me for simply breathing" Aegon tensed slightly before calming down as Loriella placed her hand down on his shoulder, looking at Aemond.