𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑰𝑽

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒
〝𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒〝𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇〞

──────

𝑳𝑶𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑳𝑳𝑨'𝑺 laughs echoed through the halls as her body walked beside Aegon, their smiles evident to anyone who looked. 

It was by now late at night and the pair had reached Loriella's chambers, their voices quieting down.

"You should have seen his face" her light chuckle was the last thing that was heard as the pair approached the wooded doors of the room, their bodies stopping in front of it.

"Has he changed much since?" Loriella asked, having a small silence following her question.

"Only slightly, but that's yours to find out" Aegon said, looking down on her, a slight awkwardness that eminated from both of them, an embarrassment that was quickly covered by the Princess pulling herself inside her room, the smile still grazing her mouth.

"It's best I go to bed Aegon, I had much to travel"

He nodded back to her, turning around and bidding her a goodbye with a simple wave of a hand.

✵✵✵

The moon illuminated the sky, mixing with the stars in the task of giving light to the lands bellow. Everything was covered in the quietness the night had brought, the sleep taking over everyone but Loriella, who, for some reason, couldn't sleep a bit.
Her feet had resorted to pulling on a pair of shoes as she walked out in a sliky nightdress and robe, carrying herself with as much silence as she could muster down across the Keep, going in many directions untill her legs reached her desired destination.

It was a secluded beach that was carved into the hillside, hidden away from any view of the members of the castle. It was a place she found once she was younger and had taken to visiting quite often. She had noticed that at that time, not even Jacaerys could find her here, much to her astonishment.

Here the night seemed even more hushed, the waves colliding against the sandy shores, it's noises being a melodic lullaby to the girl. The trees had ruffled against eachother, the leaves rustling as the air got through them, a few falling limply to the ground. These were the sharp contrast of the pine trees that were standing strongly against any attacks that the heavy gusts of wind had brought.

It had been a tranquil few minutes that had passed as Loriella's irises focused on her surroundings.
Out of the corner of her hearing she could discern a faint tapping of footsteps that reverberated through the sand. Loriella had search amongst her mind, atempting to figure who was the body as she was certain for most people this place had been a spot of withering location. Her eyes had quickly turned to the source, but had found nothing, an empty silence engoulfing it. The place had turned to feel eerily, the silence had become of a  preternatural feeling, making her senses to sharpen against the nearby figures.