𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕
〝𝐅𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟕〝𝐅𝐈𝐗𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒〞

──────

The day was hot, but not a warm enjoyable temperature and instead one of unbearable heat that would have been overpowering had the girl not been well acustomed to the blaizing warmth.
The sun that had perched itself high up on the air wasn't what was affecting the weather, instead it was the large volcano that was centered a long distance away from the city that made this heat bring itself forth.
Loriella was rather puzzled at her current situation, her eyes going down to the silky dress that barely covered her breasts and the skirt that was hung by the lowest bit of her hips. Her arms, neck and any other part of body that could adorn itself with gold had been touched by the precious metal.
Her irises had taken her to focus further down on the city, the black and large structures guarded by the very beasts she had adored so much. Never had she seen so many
of the beasts residing in one place, ones of many sizes, the smallest carrying the size of a sheep, whilst the largest had been the size of a gigantic castle.
The girl was at a loss of her voice, her mind scrambling to find what was currently going on.
Before she could have any fiber of a second to think, a heat had eminated on her waist, feeling the creeping hand of someone going along it.
Her body reacted before she knew it as she couldn't control any of the decisions she made.

"Ñuha jorrāelza" the voice purred to her ear, giving a comfort she likely didn't want to admit. His voice was silky, smooth and velvety and had reminded her of someone she couldn't put her finger on who.

Before her brain could decipher it, she woke up in a cold sweat, her body shooting up to look around her surroudings, finding herself in the same room she had spent the last fortnight in.
The same dreary room that was as dark as ever, even in this hour of the morning. The weather wasn't kind or warm, it was harsh and freezingly cold.
Loriella had began to thump towards the small pot of water in her chamber, splashing the liquid down on her face to bring it as a refreshment.

Her past days were more boring than the other, each day not bringing a single bit of interest to her life. Aemond had resided to not speaking to the girl, as the last encounter they had wasn't a particularly nice one. Aegon, as she realised had indeed changed, much to the dismay of the girl who didn't want to admit that the one-eyed Prince was correct about the man who spent most of his time drinking and whoring. Truthfully she didn't mind this about the Prince but it did bother her that she had become much lonely in this time. Aegon had been the only one out of the lot she genuinely liked and adored spending time with other than his sister and wife Helaena who she didn't bother much as the joy of early motherhood was fresh to her spirit.
Which then left her to spend time by her own self, or ocasionally opting to be around her sworn sword, the latter picked on less do to the rumours that haunted her mother and are still widely present.