𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 : 𝑿𝑰

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
〝𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋〞

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏〝𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐋〞

──────

𝑻𝑯𝑬 morning had been painted by shades of celeste and mauvelous that made the sun catch up to the ombre layered sky. The fluffy clouds coated the clearing, the dewy lines of sunlight crossing through them.

It was a tranquil hour of day, a small zone of time where the sun was barely perching itself up to provide light amongst the lands.

Loriella was cast in her own chambers, her maid tending to the laces of her gown. Her eyes were focusing on the various necklaces and earrings lined on the large table in front of her, their golden tones shining brightly in her eyes.

The Queen had requested a breakfast with the Princess, and unlike the usual times, Loriella was pleased to meet her even more, her ambiguity catching an inquired glimpse in the girl's eyes.

Her fingers grazed the necklace that caught her intrigue the greatest, it's pearls gleaming against the red gemstones, mixed together by the melted affect caused by the metal.

The girl placed the jewellry item to the grasp of her hand, clutching the rough shaped materials. The violets of her irises variegated with a deep shade of mauve had pointed of convergence in the rivière, circling lines amongst the nacre.

"Ellana? Could you put this one on for today?" Loriella's vocal strings tugged the sentance as she eyed her figure on the mirror in front.

Her maid bowed her head mouthing 'ofcourse' as her gentle touch scraped the very chain, locking it's clasp into a permanent adjournment. Her tiny beam incised itself on her countenance as she consumed her looming presence and the duskiness of the dress had completely contrasted the luminosity of her choker-like necklace. A melting pot of luminescence and calamitous, the annex of opposites.

Loriella nodded once more to her attire, giving a bright smile to the servant, one of the few she felt most solace with.

The traces of the thin lines of light crooked in their build had cracked through the open windows, the dewy strings of brightness breaking their focus. These golden arrays stuck to the Princess as she moved, tugging some warmth behind.

The girl clacked her boots off the ground as she sauntered across, a smacking noise bouncing off the smaller hallways.

The maids and other forms of servants were staggering through the entranceway and hallways, many of assortments of items over their hands.

Loriella reached the Queen's chamber in a few peacful minutes. Her head nodded to ser Criston Cole, his face showing slight signs of disgust but the girl pushed this notion aside.