Thunder's Calamity

Scaramouche or Kunikuzushi was dismissed by the Almighty Shogun, Embodiment of Eternity, into the "care" of the Adeptus Cloud Retainer but not by choice how he got there.

For centuries prior he wandered with destruction in his wake, "Who could possibly stop him? Who held greater power than he, that could stand in his way of 'fun' and godship?" only then when he outgrew terrorizing a single nation did he fall into the divine hands of the Adepti.

And the Adepti had an answer.

Their craftiness and engineering were an unfamiliar ploy to him. They did not follow the laws and order of the land held in Eternity. Curiosity and self-entitled arrogance led his spree to an abrupt end, caught, snared by Adeptal tricks even the tanuki could not match.

But the Adepti recognized his elemental resonance. Sensed his capability. There was great discord between their judgment, a thing of such destruction as himself should not be left alive. Yet another would argue his strength is valuable and would be a waste to destroy it.

In the disarray lead the Prime Adeptus to take a closer look himself.

The Archon of Geo roused by intrigue, circled the puppet. Gilded eyes harshly analyzed the thing like one of his artifacts of historic importance.

As he circled, a tattoo just barely noticed by obscurity; a purple mark just covered by hair intrigued him.

He leaned the puppet's head down revealing the full branding. Then took his arm, sliding the vagabond's sleeve back to reveal faint seams of his jointed arm. Knowledgeable, the Prime Adeptus was quick to know where this puppet came from.

"Intriguing."

Before the marionette could pull his arm back at being poked and prodded.

"This being, belonged to Inazuma. As the crest burned into the nape of his neck would tie him."

The Archon cooly mentions without forfeiting the information of his more artificial nature.

But that didn't matter to Kunikuzushi. Enraged by the very notion of being reminded Kunikuzushi yapped irate; untamed in the likeness of thunder. Squirming and contouring in absolute frenzy of a cornered animal. A display so raw in the presence of the emotionally reserved Adepti. Revered beasts of Liyue that do not pride themselves in sentiments but of engineering, tactics and contracts.

"No! I belong to no one! No one but myself! I am Kunikuzushi, destroyer of nations! Inazuma does not own me! How dare you stand to label me!"

As he proclaimed he belonged to no land. Denouncing his ties to Eternity and his lineage to the Shogun; she had made it clear to him of that.

A loud stricken silence carried through the isolated domain of the Adepti. Does he know to whom he speaks? And the Adepti waited for their Archon and Prime Adeptus' rebuttal. Knowing he was not kind tempered during these times. The war after all was won with heavy casualties.

"...Very well. You have entered Liyue, my land with malicious intent. You have done so alone and will be held accountable. Denouncing your nation you have no protection from my judgment."

"I don't need it."

The puppet was swiftly met with a backhand by a sudden adeptus' appearance.

"Silence. You will show respect in an Adeptus presence."

The vagrant prince turned his violate eyes in silence; a deep glare set on the opposing adeptus attuned to wind. 

"Your sentence, execution," the puppet's glare was quick to focus on the Archon.