Prologue

A yawn could be heard as a humanoid being got out of bed and stretched its arms and legs out. The humanoid had no visible hair that could be seen. The skin was white in color and smooth in texture. The face featured a pair of emerald green elliptical eyes and lacked a nose. A white halo with an emerald green aura floated over the head. The center of the halo showed a bird sigil on it with an emerald green dot in the middle. The being sported digitigrade legs ending with slightly angled feet. It had a tail that was thin. He was a young adolescent male. His name was Emile Hogarth, otherwise known by his death name: Pale Snake.

A phone rang off and the being picked up the phone. He saw the image of a female avian like humanoid with a metallic amber coat of feathers. She had cyan colored eyes with white pupils. She was wearing a pink-red dress. She had long, metallic green tail feathers with eye spots similar to those of a peacock. She bore elegant blond hair feathers. The name on the phone reads as Amelia. He answered the phone.

"Hello?" Emile asked. "Amelia?"

"So you finally woke up, Emile," A female voice was heard. "How was that nap of yours?"

He was ecstatic to hear her voice.

"It felt like the best nap I've had since uh... the last one!" Emile said. "So uh... what's up?"

"Well... my father wanted to tell you that you are needed back at HALO for a new assignment along with your partner," Amelia said. "What was his name again? I forgot what it was."

"Ezekiel," Emile said. "So when did your dad wanted to see me again?"

"Well... about that..." Amelia spoke. "You're... probably going to be late for the briefing."

"Huh?!"

Emile looked at the clock and saw that it was indeed almost time for the briefing.

"GAH! I thought I set my alarm for 7:35 in the morning!" Emile said. "Oh man oh man oh man! I'm gonna be late for the briefing! I'll call you back!"

"Wait, don't—"

He hung up and opened his closet to find his white-gold uniform. He quickly dons the uniform, tying a black necktie around his neck after getting the suit, dress shirt, belt and pants on. He got out of his room and entered a living room in his apartment, opened up a door leading to the balcony. In front of him was a city built on floating islands in an endless sea of clouds. A pair of white angel wings sprout of his back and spread forth. He jumped and flapped his wings, launching himself into the air.

Emile felt the wind in his wings as he began gliding across the skies of Paradiso City, a city within the first heaven, Vilon.

A tall and slender humanoid peacock with cyan-colored eyes and white pupils walked into a room filled with angels that were sitting at their desks. He was wearing a white uniform with epaulets; an aiguillette; white long pants, and a white top hat with a crown. His head feathers hang down his head with most of them hanging down the back of his head, leaving two head feathers to hang like a pair of bangs.

His name is Forfax. He is the angel of astronomy and a principality. He is of the Heaven-Goetia family of angelic royalty that has existed since Lucifer's Rebellion. Forfax was a prince who goes by the full name of Forfax li Grigori. He was a married man with one daughter.

He looked upon his subordinates who were archangels and angels alike. Some of these angels happen to look more alien than the other angels, possessing traits similar to animals and inanimate objects. These alien-looking angels are in fact humans who have become angels after being accepted into Heaven. These human-born angels would be known as Saints.