Chapter 3

Charlie Morningstar had been looking up at the skies of Pentagram city, looking disgruntled. Things were slow at the hotel. It hadn't been open yet and preparations for opening night were slow.

'I just don't get it anymore...' Charlie thought. 'I only want to give people a second chance and make Hell a better place, yet, everywhere I look is just opposition.'

She looked down to see her father's palace, sitting perfectly in Lu Lu World, the amusement park that her father built in an attempt to (supposedly) replicate the Garden of Eden, the place that her father met her mother (at least that's what her mother told her).

'Especially from my own dad...' Charlie thought. 'To him, I'm nothing but some disappointment...'

She sighed. She turned around and went towards the door.

"If only there were more people who would see things my way..." Charlie said.

Little did she know that those people were coming this way.

Emile, Ezekiel, and Molly were down at the ground at Hell, staring down a building that had a several neon signs.

There so many things attached to the building. A blimp, a little tower, a merry-go-round, and an old ship. The big sign reads off as Hazbin Hotel. Emile felt uneasy being here. Hell didn't look as untamed and terrifying as the Bible makes it out to be. Hell looked more like Las Vegas. Of course, he would know this since he came here only one year ago. He looked to Molly and she looked anxious. He knew she had siblings, both which have definitely fell to Hell. But she was more worried about the one brother she cared about, her twin brother who goes by the name of Anthony. He looked to Ezekiel and he could tell that he hated being here. Emile could understand why.

Hell's atmosphere is different from Heaven's. The air here is hard to breathe at first and one becomes nauseous within seconds. But once one gets used to it, it's like breathing fresh air.

That and there was so much red.

How can Hell have such a huge obsession over the color red or just about any color remotely related to red?

"Are we really going to do this?" Ezekiel asked. "Do you have any idea what would happen if we were to be caught down here?"

"Oh come on Zeke, we're just here to talk to our little Disney Princess," Molly said. "It's not like we're doing anything bad here."

"If we get caught, this could turn into a—"

"International incident?" Emile asks.

Ezekiel squints his eyes.

"Something like that," Ezekiel said.

He sighed. "For once, I wish you two could take this seriously."