twelve

Olivia~

I've been trying to avoid Boston since what happened yesterday at the book store, however, it proves very difficult when you live together. Luckily, I'm pretty sure he's been trying to avoid me too.

I leave for work early, in efforts to be around him less.

My office is cold this morning. The chemically smell has faded, and the rising sun illuminates the office.

The familiar click of expensive shoes grows louder and louder, followed by low laughs, and the quiet conversation between him, and a woman.

He stops just at the door of my office, his tall, broad figure is all I can focus on. Well, that is until a young girl stands just beside him. I notice the similarities between the two of them.

Vibrant blue eyes, dark and thick curly hair, their nose. It leads me to the assumption that they must be siblings.

"Good Morning Ms. Jackson." Greyson smiles at me. He motions the girl to his side. She shyly walks over to him.

"Good morning." I say back to him, unsure if I should verbally acknowledge the girl as well.

"Ms. Jackson, I'd like to introduce you to my sister, Juliette." He graciously says.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Juliette." I give her a big smile, before reaching my hand out to shake hers.

"You look familiar." Juliette claims.

Shit.

"Juliette," Greyson interrupts. "That's enough."

"She's fine, really. I mean, how can you blame her? I look like every other woman in this city." I chuckle a bit, as does Juliette.

"Don't tell me you actually believe that," Greyson starts, before stopping himself.

We sit awkwardly in silence for what feels like an hour, when in reality, it must have only been a minute.

Juliette taps her finger on my desk, her acrylic nail makes a quiet noise.

"Oh my god," Juliette suddenly realizes something; Greyson quickly pulls her out of the room, and they disappear.

I sigh in relief. She definitely knows something, and my only job is to make sure that Greyson doesn't find out.