08

Stop reporting this story :)

Third PoV

The car comes to a halt behind a corner. Just out of view for everyone to see but with the perfect view for Spencer to see everyone that walks in or out of the building.

His eyes are set on the entrance while he takes his phone out of his pocket and puts it in the glove compartment. The cigarettes that fail out the moment he opens it causes him to snort before he quickly shoves them back in there too.

His house key is carelessly thrown in the cup holder. The seatbelt is already off and the motor is turned off while the key is still inserted.

He waits in the car for several more minutes until he sees him walk out of the building. Immediately Spencer opens the door and gets out of the car, leaving it unlocked behind him.

He quickly walks towards him until he's close enough to grab his arm and pulls him along with him behind a corner to prevent anyone from seeing them.

Right away, Spencer pushes Manuel up against the wall and doesn't even give him a chance to talk before his fist collides with his stomach.

His left hand holds Manuel's shoulder up against the wall while his right fist keeps on punching into his stomach.

Eventually makes use of his legs too and lets his hand drop from the shoulder to punch him in the face. Manuel uselessly tries to punch back or at the very least protect himself but Spencer makes sure to beat around his arms until he's laying on the floor, blood and tears streaming down his face.

It's nowhere near enough to satisfy the urge Spencer has buy it will have to do for now.

He crouches down next to Manuel and grips his shoulder, slightly pulling his upper body of the ground, "if I ever see you around my sister again, I'll kill you." He seethes before letting go and watching Manuel's body fall on the floor.

After a quick look around to assure that they are still alone and that no one saw him, he kicks against Manuel's ribs one more time before walking away, pulling the hood of his hoodie over his head and keeping his head down.

When he walks past the entrance of his sister's school a few students come out and he quickly strides past them straight towards his car. The motor is turned on right away and he starts driving away from the school without even putting his seatbelt on.

Once he's at a safe distance from the school, he pulls the hood down and his eyes land on his hands. He silently cusses when he sees the broken skin and blood smeared over what will soon turn into nasty bruises.

At the next red light, he takes his phone out of the glove compartment and calls his twin brother, throwing his phone on the passenger seat once he turned the speaker on.

"Where are you?" Ian asks as soon as he answers the call.

The door to their garden closes behind him and after a quick look up to make sure that Elisa's window is closed, he goes back to lean against the wall.

"I'm on my way home."

"Where were you?" Ian questions, his usual annoyance with his twin already increasing.

"Out."

"Where?"

"None of your business," Spencer snaps, "bring me some water and a towel to the car."

"Why would I do that?" Ian laughs at how absurd the request is. Especially coming from someone that does his best to avoid answering questions directly.