𝟣. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗯

-*- Hey! Could I have another drink -*-, I say while being drunk. My thoughts are buzzy, and it feels like I am going to snap out right now.
-*- Beer? -*-, asked the guy at the desk. I nod.
Suddenly my boyfriend Nate sat down next to me. While I look in to his lovely blue eyes he leans to me and kisses me.
-*- Having fun night huh? -*-, Nate said.
-*- Yeahh, this is what I needed -*- I say loudly while the music gets louder.
-*- Here, beatiful -*-said the guy at the desk, while he gave me the beer. I smiled at him.
-*- Addy? Who the fuck was that? -*- said Nate. I just didn't listen and I got up.
-*- I'm going to the bathroom. -*- I said. I drank half of the beer and walked away.

As I was walking down the hallway, I felt like someone was following me. I ingnored it and opened the girls bathroom door. I looked myself on the mirror. I took out my mascara out of my pocket. Suddenly I hear the bathroom door open.
-*- Hey princess, I have looked for you. -*-said a sound next to me. I turned around. It was the fucking desk guy. Honestly, he was kinda hot. He had green eyes and blonde hair.
I didn't say anything. I was still drunk... 𝘐 dropped my mascara on the floor. Suddenly the guy tries to kiss me. I kiss back, not remembering I have a boyfriend. He takes my clothes off as I smile at him.
Finally he takes my bra off.
-*- Wow.. -*- he smiles and squeezes my boobs.
I moan softly, and make eye contact with him. I felt butterflies in my stomach...

He takes off his clothes. At the same time I take my strings off. I gasped when I saw his large dick.  I went on my knees and started to suck his big dick. He grabs my head and pushes me harder so I gag- everytime. Then I stop.
He pushes me onto the floor and I spread my legs.
-*- Are you ready babygirl? -*- he said.
-*- Yes! Fuck me now!! -*- I pleased.
Suddenly I gasp when the huge cock goes inside me. I could tell how big his dick was. It was my first time I have ever  felt this lovely. I moan really hard. He is going fast..
-*- AHH FUCK FUCK FUCKKK!! -*- I moan. I rub my clit while he fucking destroys me.
-*- Im goi-going to c-c-cum.. -*- I tried to say. I just felt the huge dick inside me.. It felt so good. I wanted it to continue on and on..

-*- IM CUMMING!!! -*- I gasped. Right away the girls bathroom door opens and I see NATE THERE? Fuck. I got up of the floor right away. As  I put my clothes back on Nate says something.
-*- What the fuck is going on Addy? Man get the fuck away of my girlfriend. -*- said Nate. Nate didn't want to listen any of us. He punched the guy to his face.
-*- NATE STOP! I can apologize! -*- I said. Nate looked at me dissapointed. He was about to say something but then the guy hit him to his stomach. Nate fell down on the floor.
-*- Nate! -*- I yelled. The guy was already gone, and me and Nate were sitting on the floor.
-*- Are you okay? -*- I asked.
-*- Fuck you Addy. -*- Nate said. I felt sad and dissapointed in myself too. I didn't answer.

-*- Look. You're mine. And only mine..-*- he said while looking to my eyes.

𝓔 -%&~*∙+>_£]+~+__
𝗁𝖾𝗒𝗒! 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝖾. 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝗈𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇s 𝗉𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌.
( sorry for the spelling mistakes! )