5. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗿

𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗬'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I'm in my car crying. I am never going to fucking say sorry to him. He called me a slut, kissed another girl and started to have sex with her? That just can't be true.
I just can't get the thought away from me.
"𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥", "𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥" .
Im so fucking depressed right now. I feel like a big part of my life is now... gone. I wish I could go back in time. The days when we were happy together but now just something happened.
Im driving to my parents house. I have nowhere else to go actually. I have just lived at Nate's house. Which is not cool anymore.

𝟭𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿:
Truck is coming this way. It's almost right infront of me. Im thinking that the truck is changing the lane, but no. I start to shake and try to push the drag to stop the car but it was too late. I take my hands of the wheel and put them infront of my face. My worst nightmare, being on a car crash.
I dont care actually. I have no happiness on my life right now... 𝘪𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘦.
After that thought, pieces of broken glass flew everywhere. Scars on my body. Everything messed up.
———————-
I wake up at the hospital. It felt like ive been drunk last night. My vision is a little blurry...
-*- Great that your awake...-*- said a male voice next to me. Finally my vision is clear. It is the doctor. I look at the doctor weirdly.
-*- You landed on the bush, luckily anything serious happened. No broken bones, no head injuries. Just few scars and your ankle is streched out. -*- the doctor said. I start to cry really hard. I just feel so bad. Now I remember all what happened before the car crash.
-*- Hey, whats wrong? Does something hurt or.?-*- the doctor asked.
-*-I-i just lost someone really important -*- I stuttered.
I look at the doctor sadly. I saw his pin, there was his name. "Dr. Elias Wishstone". Cute name.
He smiles and touches my shoulder.
-*- Baby, it's going to be fine. -*- he smirks. I feel weird, why did he call me baby? Im not his wife or something... or did I lend to a coma?
-*- D-don't call me t-that... -*- I say. He takes his clothes off. What the fuck is happening? Im NOT going to have sex with a guy who works at the hospital and is a stranger?!
I turn my head the other way and squeeze my eyes together.
-*- Cmon baby. I want to fuck you so hard that you can't even walk. -*- he said. That gave me chills. That sounded so attractive tho. And he is attractive actually. With those brown eyes and brown hair. His jawline is so much better than Nate's. No. Do. Not. Think. About. Nate.
I left a big sigh, and suddenly the guy rips my  hospital "suit" off leaving my bra and panties on. He puts me on my back and he ties my hands on the beds bar. What the fuck? I want to get out of here right now. I don't want sex. I want to go home.
-*- Your.. boobs... -*- he said. I look at him. This is the first time we made eye contact. No im not going into this. I shake my hands and move like a bug. Im stuck. I cant get anywhere.
-*- Not so fast baby...-*- he says and rips my bra off and flings it to the ground. He starts to suck them. No... I don't want this.. I mean it feels good but? I moan. I look around if there is any cameras. Nothing. I am all alone with this doctor sucking my nipples. Im praying that someone could walk trough the door right now.
She starts kissing my stomach. Slowly going down... downn.. and finally to my panties. He takes them off and. One of the things I wish that would be not happening right now. His dick is going inside me.
-*- Oh fuck.. -*- I moan, but suddenly I am in shock. Oh god I said that outloud. Fuck no no no...
-*- Oh baby you like this..? -*- he asks. I don't answer. He starts to go faster and my tears are running down my face. I don't want this. I cry my eyes out as he fucks me harder. I feel so weak I can't even move anymore 𝗮𝗻𝗱 can't try to get  out of here.
--------------------------------