4. 𝗖𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

It was 8am. We only got few hours sleep. I get up and see Nate nowhere. I think he went to work already. Now I remember all last night, how I was drunk.. kissed that random guy.. HAD SEX WITH NATE?! I check at the clock, its 8am.
-*- Fuck, im almost late?! -*- I gasp. Fuck fuck fuck.. I rush to get my clothes on and take my keys with me.

I do office work at a really big skyscraper. Ngl I hate that job, but I got nowhere else to go.
I get to my own seat where infront of me is my computer and next to it are some papers which would have been given to our boss like 3 months ago. Fuck it.
Im so bored. I just write my Excel, nothing else. Suddenly I hear a knock on the door.
-*- Hey Ms. Simons, Nate gave me this box and wants to give it to you. -*- someone from my job said.
-*- Oh thank you.. -*- I say? And she left right away. What is this? Why would Nate send me something? This doesn't make sense. The box was really small. I opened it.
"𝘐𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶 ❤️
- 𝘕𝘢𝘵𝘦"
Oh god. It was a vibrator, a blue one. Well nobody notices if I masturabate. I was actually horny too...

I take my clothes off, leaving only socks. I get the vibrator out of the box and turn it on. I put it on my lovely pussy. Oh god.. I moan softly. Feels so good. Its so long I have since masturabated, didn't remember when I have even done it.

Fuck, it was 3pm. Work was over. I cleaned myself up and went to McDonalds.

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗘 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
I sent a gift to my girlfriend Addy. I hope she liked it. My thoughts were crazy just then I saw a girl vaping in a dark alley. She looked so hot.. blonde hair.. blue eyes.. big b- fuck it? i have a girlfriend?!
-*- Hey hottie.. wyd here? -*- said the girl. I tried to ignore her, but she was nothing like Addy. This girl was so sexy. The eyes gave me so many thoughts. I couldn't resist myself.
-*- Wanna come to my house, to.. talk? -*- I asked. She agreed.

We sit on my coach.
-*- So.. whats ur name? -*- she said.
-*- Nate. You? -*- I asked.
-*- Brooklyn. -*- she said. I looked at her boobs.. they were so.. juicy ig? Addy could never have those. Okay im being a jerk right now. This girl is manupalating me right now...
-*- Aren't they big, handsome? -*- she said. I flinched, bro wtf is wrong with me. Suddenly she kissed me. I kissed back, not thinking. She takes of her clothes and bra. Damn... I start licking her boobs and fingering them.
-*- Just there daddy... 😫-*- moaned Brooklyn.

-*- WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NATE?! -*- Ads said with angry tears. I look at him terrified while Brooklyn puts her clothes on.
-*- I TRUSTED YOU. -*- said Ads.
-*- NO WAIT I CAN EX- -*- I tried to say.
-*- NATE WHAT  THE FUCK?! YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND? YOU BITCH. -*- Brooklyn said angrily, and left right away.
-*- Fuck you. I thought we had something.. -*- Addy cried.
-*- YOU FUCKING SLUT?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FUCKED THAT GUY AT THE PARTY?! -*- I screamed right to her face.
-*- I WAS DRUNK?! YOU WERE NOT. -*- she said. I couldn't answer. It was silence... our thoughts floating in the air. I had enough. I slapped her, hard. I saw her gasp.
-*- Fucking bitch. I knew you were not right for me. I know your the sexiest but your personality sucks. -*- Addy said.
-*- Shut up you fucking whore. Get out. -*- I said.
-*- But Nate? -*- Addy asked.
-*- GET OUT. I DON'T WANNA EVER SEE YOU AGAIN. FUCKING SLUT. -*- I screamed.
Addy ran away with tears in her eyes. I dropped on my knees. What have I done? I am sure I will listen to depressing music and cry my eyes out in the bed.

————————————————
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵? 𝘪𝘥𝘬. 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯