2. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗿 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲

As me and Nate were walking out of the door at 2am, I was really upset what I had done. Nobody talked. It was dead silence, until we came to our car. Nate had a blue Lamborghini, blue is my favourite colour. We both went inside the car.
-*- Look, what you did was very wrong, but I don't wanna lose u. Instead im going to punish you... -*- said Nate.
I look at him weirdly. What was going on? What is going to happen? Nate took a vibrator out of the backseats. I look at him with worried eyes.
-*- Ill put this in ur pussy, and dont you dare cum. The car ride is only 25 minutes. -*- said Nate.
-*- What the fuck? That is impossible?! -*- I said
-*- You don't wanna know whats going to happen then.. -*- said Nate.
I didn't answer anymore.

𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Nate started the car. I was scared. I just looked out of the window and saw drunk people coming out of the club. Suddenly I feel my vibrator come on. Fuck. I moan slightly. Feeling the vibrator inside my wet pussy.
-*- P-p-please d-don't turn it h-h-higher... -*- I said nervously. I feel Nate smirking at me.
-*- FUCKKKK!!! AHHHHHHH AH OMG!!! -*- I moan loudly. Suddenly my mouth went to a O shape. I feel my orgasm going.
-*- IM FUCKING GOING TO C-C-CUMM!!! -*- I scream, while tears going down my face. Fuck, I need to do something. I was having my orgasm almost, but then Nate stopped the vibrator. Such a calm release.
-*- Babygirl, only 10 minutes left. -*- said Nate calm. Fuck. 10 minutes? I can't stand this anymore. Before I could say anything the vibrator went on again. I gasped to an O shape again. And the same things went on and on.

𝗔𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲

Finally it was over.
-*- Good job baby, let's go home. -*- smiled Nate.
Nate's home was a big modern mansion. It had a pool and everything! Nate took out the keys from his pocket. He opened the door and we walked in.

——————————————
𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴? 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴.