chapter one

☄. *. ⋆
episode one, part one

 ⋆episode one, part one

"incest map? original"

FADE INTO YOU BY MAZZY STAR, blared from Agnes' speaker as she began to get ready for the first day of school. At the same time, she smoked a joint she robbed from cash. She wasn't normally this anxious going to school, weirdly enough she kind of enjoyed it. But there was something in her gut telling her to skip today, she just didn't know why.

Because she was so anxious, she decided to treat herself. She put on her favourite outfit, a short skirt with fish net tights, a red crop top that showed her belly button piercing and all of her tattoos that she had managed to hide until this summer, and her knee high boots that she never went without.

Agnes sprayed her one direction perfume all over her and then walked out of the bathroom, her brother, timothy, raised an eyebrow and let out a breath but he didn't say anything walking into the bathroom silently.

"Disconnect your music and eat," Her aunt, Maria, said sternly. Agnes smiled sheepishly and disconnected her phone from the speaker.

Maria had taken Agnes and Timothy four and seven. Their parents, let's just say, left them at an orphanage (Maria's front door) and then never came back. Maria knew that her sister would never be capable of looking after another human being, she couldn't even look after herself. But she refused any help and made it clear if Maria went anywhere near her, she'd call the cops.

But now, Agnes and Timothy have been living her for most of their lives and see Maria as their mother.

"This looks delish," Agnes said and Maria rolled her eyes.

"Only because you've got the munchies,"

Agnes eyes widened as she stuffed a waffle into her mouth.

"I was sixteen once too, Agnes,"

Agnes shook her head with disbelief, "I find that hard to believe," She muttered, Maria hit her in the back of the head with a tea towel making Agnes whine and touch her braids.

"These took hours, do not mess up the only thing I have going for me,"

Maria rolled her eyes, "You're more like me than I'd like to admit,"

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

Agnes rode her bike to school because she refused to get driving lessons - and like she could afford a car anyways.

Her bike was pink, full of sparkles and had a white basket in the front that she could put all her bits in. She loved it and it honestly made her feel close to her inner child.