chapter four

☄. *. ⋆
episode two, part one

"i didn't take you for an ass guy"

"HEY! OVER HERE, AMERIE THIS WAY!" Quinni yelled, waving her over to the group. Agnes was wearing her black skinny jeans with a band t-shirt, she didn't know any songs to. She looked recently fucked, if Amerie was being completely honest.

"Bestie girl!" Agnes said, holding out her arms and hugging Agnes.

"Morning," Darren laughed, with a big smile on their face.

"I have so much to tell you," Agnes said, jumping up and down.

"Slut," Darren said, with a fake cough.

Agnes rolled her eyes and giggled as they all hugged. They looked over to the gates and saw Spider, Ant, Toby and Malakai jumping all over each other.

"Huh, one of my favourite pornos stars the exact same way,"

Amerie furrowed her eyebrows looking over at them, "How is new guy so popular already? I want to bump chests with Dusty,"

Agnes sighed, "Toby is just nice like that,"

Darren snorted, making Agnes hit their chest with a pout.

Amerie huffed, messing with strap of her bag, "I need one of those slap bands," She said, matter of factly.

"I mean, I did let Toby stick his dick inside of me, so I could probably get something for you," Agnes said with a shrug, Amerie pointed at her with a cheeky grin.

"You are a slut!"

Agnes cackled, "Fuck off,"

♥*♡∞:。.。
Agnes spotted Toby walking down the school hallway and grinned. She ran up behind him and then jumped on his back making Toby jump out of his skin. But he would know that giggle anywhere, he placed his hands under her thigh and spinner her around.

"What do I this pleasure?" Toby asked, placing the girl down. Agnes looked at his wrist and then held it up so he could see.

"I need four," She said and Toby nodded.

"Who's the fourth for?"

Agnes rocked back and forth on her feet, rolling her neck.

"....Amerie," She mumbled, Toby furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Amerie...."

Toby shook his head and laughed, "No, no way!" He said, pulling her into chest.

"Please," She pouted and Toby squeezed his eyes shut.

"Sorry, baby, can't sell to map bitch, rules are rules," He said pecking her lips.