chapter ten

☄. *. ⋆
episode four, part two
*i have uploaded chapter ten, eleven and twelve. make sure you read them in order!*

 make sure you read them in order!*

"Fuck that bitch!"

THEY WERE ALL CURRENTLY AT DARRENS HOME, DOING DRINKS BEFORE THE BALL. Agnes could tell that there was something up with Quinni, so she slid right next to her.

"Fuck that bitch! If she doesn't see you for who you are then she doesn't deserve you, baby," Agnes mumbled, slightly drunk, but it still made Quinni smile.

"Everyone sucks,"

"Except us," Quinni said sipping her drink.

Agnes nodded in agreement, snapping her fingers.

"You know I feel about people who aren't us," Darren said, placing a hand on their heart.

There was a knock at the door and Agnes could only assume it was their lovers.

"Baby!" Agnes yelled as Toby came tumbling through the hall and onto her lap. Kendra had the drinks in her hand. She felt like the mother of this group, weirdly enough.

"Kenny!" Agnes yelled again, making a heart in her hands as Toby nipped at her neck.

"Keep it PG," Amerie said slapping Toby on the back.

Toby and Agnes were in their own little world, until Amerie and Malakai decided to make things very awkward.

"I'm enjoying watching you squirm," Amerie said.

Agnes winced, taking the drink Kendra offered her.

"Do I need to cut you off?" Kendra asked, sitting on the right side of her.

"Definitely not. This is so entertaining,"

Malakai recited a whole speech that Quinni definitely wrote — but it's the thought that counts.

"No offence, but you need something gay to wear," Agnes said, Kendra nodded looking at Malakai and Toby.

"Both of you do,"

Darren brought them into their room and the dress up began.

Then the dancing where Agnes and Darren were trying to teach Malakai how to dance — well, Agnes wanted to teach him how to death drop which Malakai understandably didn't want to do. And weirdly enough, Toby was a natural gay.

Amerie and Malakai kissed making Agnes and Kendra scream together, hugging Cash and Quinni into a little group hug.

Then they took the drugs.

"Yummy," Agnes mumbled, as Toby the pill inside her mouth.

Then they all took a selfie.

"Slay Ball!"

✧༺♥༻∞

They all walked inside hand in hand and Agnes couldn't contain her squeal. It looked amazing. Dark blue, glitter and it was definitely giving slay vibes.

The group walked closer to the stage and their were people up there dancing and Agnes jumped up and down, screaming at the top of her lungs.

"This is fucking amazing," Toby laughed, putting his hands on Agnes shoulder. Kendra was leaning against Agnes, with the same contagious smile on her face.

After watching the dancers for a few minutes, everyone broke apart to dance. Darren and Kendra were currently watching Agnes and Cash to some sort of dance together.

"Fuck yeah!" Agnes squealed, shimming against cash. Darren was just silent looking over at Kendra who was just trying to keep her laugh in.

They were dancing for ages, but then one of the people on stage made an announcement and out of no where Darren walked down the cat walk.
Agnes gasped and jumped on Quinni and Amerie squealing so loud she probably broke their eardrums.

"That's my baby!" Agnes yelled, hooting.

They didn't give Darren the scores they deserved and Agnes booed loudly.

"Cunts!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around Amerie.

They ran over to Darren and hugged them so tightly.

"I'm so proud of you, honey bun," Agnes pouted, squirming in their arms.

"You were absolute fire! Screw that judge," Amerie yelled, hugging Darren.

"What? I just got cut from my first walk. This is the best night of my life!" Darren squealed.

Darren went off to find Cash and then Agnes did some dancing of her own like the good old days.

Arms came around behind her resting on her waist, she immediately knew who it was — and because Kendra was right in front of her she kind of guessed it was Toby behind her.

Agnes grinned and pecked Kendra's lips, moaning against them. She sighed.

"I love you. I'm in love with you," Agnes said and Kendra giggled. Agnes turned around in Toby's hold.

"I'm in love with you. With us," She said, pulling them close to her.

"I'm in love with you," Kendra said, nipping at Agnes neck.

"I'm utterly and irrevocably in love with you, Agnes Ferris," Toby screamed, making Agnes cackle.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," She whispered in between kisses.

✧༺♥༻∞

Agnes saw Malakai on the ground and she ran. She ran so fast that the officers couldn't catch her. Her and Ant lifted Malakai off the ground. And that boy ran for his life.

Agnes didn't blame him.

"Of course you would be defending him," The officer miffed. Agnes furrowed her eyebrows.

"Excuse me?" She asked.

She could feel Toby, Spider and Dusty behind her.

"You heard me,"

She rolled her eyes and turned around, "It's not fucking worth it. Racists fucks," She mumbled, against Toby's shirt.

"We need to run after Malakai," She said, not wanting to talk about the officers and see if her friend was ok.

Agnes ran off — way too fast for someone in six inch heels.

"You heard him... it's done," Amerie said, walking away.

"Amerie, don't do this," Agnes yelled, placing a hand on her head.

But Amerie didn't listen. She let Malakai walk away.

✧༺♥༻∞