chapter sixteen

☄. *. ⋆
episode seven, part two
DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!

AMERIE CURRENTLY HAD HARPER AGAINST THE WALL AND WAS SHOUTING IN HER FACE

AMERIE CURRENTLY HAD HARPER AGAINST THE WALL AND WAS SHOUTING IN HER FACE. Everyone could see it, listening into their conversation. Agnes placed a hand on Quinni's shoulder, her face drowned in worry.

"I can't believe they used to be friends," Darren whispered, in disbelief.

"Yeah, it's hard to remember a time when they were civil," Agnes said, hugging Quinni into her side.

"Just another day at Hartley high,"

♥*♡∞:。.。

"And just like that, Ding dong the bitch is gone," Darren said as they watched Harper clean out her locker.

Agnes sighed leaning against her locker, but Harper admitted it. But somehow, Agnes didn't believe her. She just couldn't.

"Expulsion!" Darren chuckled, Agnes frowned moving away from the locker door and towards Harper.

Woodsy gave them a look.

Agnes passed Harper and handed her a note, giving her a small smile as she left.

♥*♡∞:。.。

Agnes and Kendra were sat in front of Darren and Quinni for SLTs. Weirdly enough, all of the students thought it would be cancelled especially spider.

Woodsy yelled coming into the classroom and Agnes turned around in her seat starting right at Spider and Dusty, she gave them a huge grin and a middle disguised as an itch.

"Okay, are we a full contingent today? Where's Malakai?" Woodsy asked, at the front of the classroom.

"Uh... he's not here, Miss, he's gone my country," Missy said.

"Oh, like overseas?" Ant asked, from beside Toby.

"No, the bush," Missy said turning around. The class snickered.

"Where's miss Obah?" Agnes asked amongst all the questions.

"Ms Obah will not be taking the sexual literacy tutorial any longer," Woodsy said, Agnes shook her head and sighed.

"There is a new sheriff in town," Woodsy said, holding her folder.

Everyone looked towards the door.

"It's me. I'm the sheriff," Woodsy, said exasperated at the stupidity.

She put down her folder.

"Seven weeks ago, you were put into this class. Can anyone tell me way?" She asked, walking down the length of the room.

"Because we're sluts," Agnes called out.

Sasha shook her head confused, "The incest map?"

"Boom," Woodsy said pointing to Sasha.

"So we're not sluts?" Agnes whispered.

"And yet the tradition of documenting sexual exploits continued right under Miss Obah's nose," Woodsy said, fixing her glasses.

"This indicates to me that you have learned very little. So because you cannot learn to R E S P E C T sex or each other... It's time to get serious," She ranted, back at the top of the classroom now.

She pressed her clicker.

Agnes and all of the other students gasped at the photo.

"What the fuck," Agnes yelled.

Sasha began to cackle.

"That's your vagina," Darren said to Agnes, Agnes threw a pen at them.

"This is a yeast infection!" Woodsy said.

A penis showed up.

Agnes gagged.

"Oh, God,"

"God the will not be helping you if you get one of these, Anthony," Woodsy retorted.

"It also affects the male genitalia, a disease the understands equity and inclusion better than some of you," Woodsy said, Agnes snapped her fingers.

"Say it, Queen,"

"This is caused by unprotected sex and poor personal hygiene," Woodsy continued.

She fixed her glasses again.

"I'm killing myself after school,"

♥*♡∞:。.。

Agnes had never ran this fast in her life. They were currently chasing after Ms Obah who had a box of things in her hands.

"I'm so sorry about what happened," Amerie said, catching up with Ms Obah.

"You're sorry? Did you know I was on a temporary sex offenders list?" Miss Obah said.

"This feud between you and Harper has cost me my entire career,"

"Well, well... everyone knows the truth now. You can come back," Amerie stuttered.

Ms Obah opened her boot car and shook her head, "No, I just handed in my resignation,"

Agnes jaw dropped, "Ms, you can't leave us,"

"Look, these kinds of accusations they have a way of sticking. Even if they're aren't true. And... to be honest, I'm not sure how I feel about teaching anymore," Ms Obah said, taking her bag off her shoulder.

"You can't quit. We love you, Miss. You're our favourite teacher," Amerie begged.

Ms Obah scoffed, "Come on, none of you ever wanted to be there,"

"I really doubt I taught you anything at all,"

♥*♡∞:。.。