Chapter 3

Mikasa's POV:

Here we are again, in this beach, training because of that weird blonde old man, to be honest, a lot of people would have stopped doing this "training" but izuku, he hasn't stop. He's determined on doing this, he reminds of Eren. Eren wasn't exactly the physically strongest person i knew and he really had....issues. But it's that determination, that determination that kept him going, it's the same thing with izuku.

Am: Young Ackerman.

Mikasa: Yes?

Am: Are you alright?

Mikasa: Yes. Im just...thinking.

Am: I see. Thinking is good. By the way, i thought you and young midoriya trained together.

Mikasa: Im helping him with combat today. Im just waiting for him to finish.

Am: Ah so you're teaching him to fight, that's great.

Mikasa: Hm.

....

Izuku...is bad at this. Really bad.

Izuku:*panting*

Mikasa: Get up, let's try again.

I thought he would have some knowledge about fighting...i was wrong.

Mikasa: There's a lot of things to improve here.

Izuku: T-that bad huh?

Yes. That bad.

Mikasa:*gets into a fighting stance*Attack me.

Izuku: Alright.

End of POV

No one's POV:

Izuku runs towards her to attack her with a right hook but she dodges and grabs his arm throwing over her shoulder. She stands beside him so he takes the opportunity to do a leg sweep when she falls he stands up and puts his foot on her chest.

Izuku: I win.

Mikasa: No, you don't.

She grabs his foot and aggresively moves it to the side making him fall but she catches him with a sleeper hold.

Izuku: Ok...y-you win.

She lets him go and he coughs a little.

Am:*slowly clapping*Wow young midoriya that was...something. There's clearly time to improve tho.

Izuku: Yeah, y-you don't have to t-tell me what i a-already know a-all might.

Am: Hey, don't worry young midoriya, im sure that you will become a pro at this.

Izuku: Y-yeah i h-hope so. Also, i thought you left.

Mikasa: Me too.

Am: Well-i...didn't leave, it was just...a little lie. I decided to stay and watch your little spar, i was dissapointed.

Izuku: Wow, harsh.

Am: Anyway, you two should head back home we're done for today.

Izuku: But i can still-

Am: Don't overwork yourself young midoriya, it's not good for you.

Izuku: F-fine.

Am: Ok. Now if you will excuse me i have places to be.

He goes into his buff form and leaves.

Izuku: So, what do you want to do?

Mikasa: I want donuts.