Chapter 7

No one's POV:

Mikasa: What are you doing?

Izuku: Studying. You should do that as well.

Mikasa: I don't like it.

Izuku: Nobody likes studying or school, but if you want to enter UA with me you have to study.

Mikasa: I just don't understand any of this.

Izuku: Ok, what you are studying right now is math you will hate it, but don't worry, everyone does. Then we will just study english, japanese and whatever else we have ok?

Mikasa: Ok... what am i supposed to do with this?

Izuku: Solve it, you have to do it step by step until you get the correct number.

Mikasa: *blinks* Ok.

One hour later:

Mikasa: I don't like math.

Izuku: Told you.

Mikasa: Is there people that like math?

Izuku: Yes, there's people that like math.

Mikasa: If i see one im going to punch them.

Izuku:*chuckles*

Mikasa: Can we just study something else?

Izuku: Alright alright.

And that's how they spend the majority of their morning... studying, boring i know. This is the part where we skip to the good stuff. Our duo are now jogging around the city.

Mikasa: It's good that we are not studying anymore.

Izuku: Oh we will resume when we finish here.

Mikasa: What?

Izuku: Yeah i know, but listen, the UA entrance exam is tomorrow so we have this whole day to get ready.

Mikasa: I know... do you think we can control one for all?

Izuku: On just one day? No, i don't think so. But, we can atleast get an idea of how it works right?

Mikasa: Right.

Izuku: Let's go to the beach.

And now these two jog towards the beach to start their training on one for all. On the way Mikasa stares at izuku for a bit, the fact that she has one for all bothers her... a lot. Izuku should be mad at her for just showing up and suddenly getting the quirk as well after he had to bust his ass training for it.

Mikasa: Maybe he is mad and he's just acting that way so i don't feel bad.

Oh mikasa you have no idea how wrong you are girl, that's what she thinks but that is not reality... reality is that Izuku is genuinely happy and ok with sharing one for all, afterall Mikasa is his friend... his first actual friend in years. And for Mikasa Izuku is someone really special, the person that saved her, the guy who has helped her in this world, her only friend and the only one that cares about her... yeah, that's something she doesn't want to ruin.

Izuku: Mikasa.

Mikasa: Huh?

Izuku: You alright?

Mikasa: Yeah, i am.

Izuku: Ok then, we are here.

They go down and stand in the sand looking at the ocean.

Izuku: Are you sure you are ok?

Mikasa: I already told you im fine Izuku you don't have to worry.

Izuku: Alright then *gets into a fighting stance* attack me.