Chapter 6

No one's POV:

Izuku: W-wait hold on... what?

Mikasa: You want us... to have one for all... at the same time?

Izuku: I-is that even possible?

Am: Well, i asked someone about it and he said that maybe it could be possible.

Mikasa: Why me? I thought you were going to give it to Izuku.

Am: That was the initial idea, but i saw you helping him out and your determination to protect him that i started to wonder if we could have two people with one for all at the same time. I see you both as worthy to obtain one for all, so what do you say?

Mikasa stares at all might who smiles nervously and then she looks izuku who is muttering.

Mikasa: As long as izuku doesn't mind sharing the power im in.

Am: I see, *looks at izuku*Young Midoriya?

Izuku: Huh? W-what?

Am: Would you mind if young Ackerman here also got one for all.

Izuku: Why would you ask me that? Of course i wouldn't mind. As long as i can save people i don't care if there's even a third person involved.

Am: Understood. Young Ackerman, do you accept?

Mikasa: Yes, i accept to have one for all.

Am: Young Midoriya?

Izuku: Y-you already know my answer all might.

Am: Good, now there's one more thing that must be done and you will both become my successors.

All might plucks two strands of hair and smiles at both teens.

Am: EAT THIS!!

Both: Huh?

Am: One for all needs some dna to transfer to the other person.

Mikasa: But... hair?

Am: It's the first thing i could think of. If you want, you can drink my blood then.

Izuku: W-we will eat the hair.

Both of them grab the hairs and eat it.

Izuku: Too much hair spray.

Mikasa: Just imagine it's a donut mikasa.

Am: Great! Now both of you have one for all, you will just have to wait a little for it to work.

Izuku: How long?

Am: A couple of hours.

Izuku: That works.

Am: Well, we are done here for today i will leave you two alone i have somewhere else to be.

Izuki: Y-yeah goodbye all might.

Mikasa:*waves*

All might leaves and izuku and mikasa stay in the beach.

Izuku: So....

Mikasa: I thought you were going to be mad.

Izuku: Why?

Mikasa: You have been doing all of this training, all this struggle and hard work to get one for all, then i just arrive here and get it as well.

Izuku: Ah, yeah, i see why you would think that. I should be kind of mad but... to be honest, if it was another person i definitely would be a little mad but since it's you... i don't mind.

Mikasa: Hm.

Izuku: I-i didn't mean that in a w-weird way or anything, it's just that we have been spending a lot of time together hanging out, training and other stuff, and overall you have been there for me. I could say you are my very first friend in a long long time, and i appreciate you a lot for it. So if you ask me, i am glad you and i can share the burden of this quirk together Mikasa.

Mikasa looks at him with a small smile. She's glad izuku feels that way because she also appreciates him a lot. I mean, he saved her from drowning when she arrived, he gave her a place to stay, food and maybe... a reason to stay. Oh, she misses her world and her friends but... this world is something else, no titans, no walls and the food, the food is easy to get and it's better here. She knows this isn't an entirely peaceful world because there's villains and people die but she knows it's a better life than whatever she had. She worries about Eren and Armin but she knows they will be fine especially with Levi around. She now has someone else to look after, she thinks izuku could make some stupid things that could cost him his life, and knowing his past, she will absolutely stay by his side.

Mikasa: Izuku.

Izuku: Y-yes?

Mikasa: I will never abandon you, i will always stay by your side.

Izuku: Ok. So, will you be ready to start your new life as a hero in training?

Mikasa: I was technically a soldier in my world, so yes, i am ready.

Izuku: Good.

Mikasa: So... what now?

Izuku: Uhhh, do you want to eat some pizza?

Mikasa: Sure.

With All Might:

All Might is currently inside an apartment sitting on a couch while shaking.

???: So? You gave one for all to those two kids?

Am: Y-yes i did.

???: You really think it's going to work.

Am: I-i hope it does, both of them have a lot of potential to be great heroes and succesors.

???: If one for all ends up working for the both of them, you know i will have to train them right?

Am: I know Gran Torino, i know.

Gt: You know he isn't going to like the choice you made right?

Am: I know, but Nighteye should understand that one for all is my quirk and i can make my own choices.

Gt:*sigh*I really hope you made the right choice toshinori.

Am: I am confident that i did.

Back with mikasa and izuku:

Both of them are in a table in the pizza place looking at the plate that has the last slice of pizza.

Izuku: So... the last slice.

Mikasa: Mhm.

Izuku: I wonder who's going to eat it.

Mikasa: I will.

Izuku: That's where you are wrong Mikasa, because i will be the one who eats it.

Mikasa: Want to fight me for it?

Izuku: No, you will beat me.

Mikasa: Coward.

Izuku: Im not a coward!!

Mikasa: Then fight me.

Izuku: Absolutely not.

They keep arguing and the people inside stare at them.

Woman: Aww look at them arguing like a couple.

Man: Aren't those two the ones we saw the other day?

Woman: I think they are.

Man: Yeah that girl was carrying that boy.

Woman: Oh yeah, now i remember.

Izuku: Ok can we stop? People are looking at us.

Mikasa: Fine.

Izuku quickly grabs the slice and mikasa glares at him.

Izuku: I win.

Mikasa: Hm.

She pulls him closer and kisses him on the cheek turning him into an strawberry. She takes the chance and grabs the slice.

Izuku: W-w-wha? N-no fair.

Mikasa: I win *bites the slice*

Izuku: Damnit!!

And chapter done

THANKYOU FOR READING AND SEE YA LATER!!